Chapter 24

Morgan POV

After we finished dinner at Pizza Palace, we headed to Party City to get our Halloween costumes since Halloween is in two days.

Nash parked the car and we all got out and I unbuckled Skylynn and carried her and I felt Daniel brush his hand against mine.

I nodded at him, signaling him it's okay to hold my hand.

He intertwined our fingers. I was holding Skylynn with one arm and holding Daniels hand with my other hand.

I smiled at him and he walked closer to me. We entered Party City and people were staring at me and Daniel weird, I guess because I was carrying a six year old.

Skylynn got down and walked over with Nash and held his hand. I walked over with Daniel to the zombie stuff.

"Hell no. You are not being a freaking zombie." I said. "Fine.... as long as I get to pick out your costume." he smirked.

"Fine." I said. He laughed and smiled. "It better be good." I said smiling.

He walked around the corner and I looked at the panda bear costumes. why can't he just let me be a emo panda?

He came back with a bag with a costume in it. I looked at the picture, it was Dorothy off the wizard of Oz.

"Go try it on." he said. I nodded and he followed me to the bathroom.

I went in and shut the door and locked it. I took the costume out if the bag and it was a large.

I put it on and it was a mid thigh dress that had lace under it, it made it poofy and it came down low in the front. I know if I didn't get it Daniel would be mad.

At least it fit and came with leggings. "Okay I'm going to get it." I said through the door, putting my clothes back on.

I opened the door and he smiled. "Yay! Okay!" He said, dancing in a circle. "I decided to be the scarecrow and we can be like 'in love'" he said smiling.

"Whatever." I said laughing. I got the keys from Nash and me and Daniel payed for our costumes.

We walked out to the car and Daniel sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the passenger.

We just turned the car on and just turned the heat on. We climbed over the seats and went to the very back.

Daniel looked in my eyes and I looked in his. He smiled and I nibbled on my bottom lip.

"Morgan, your so beautiful." he said placing his hand on my cheek.

He leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and it just felt so right. "Morgan, can I ask you a serious question?" I took a deep breath.

"Okay. Shoot." I said. My heart rate started pacing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I was speechless. "Yes, I will Daniel."

He smiled. "Your so damn beautiful." he said, kissing me again.

We kissed for a few seconds and then we broke apart. The door opened and Nash, Hayes and Sky got in the car.

I pulled my phone out and looking at myself in the camera. My lips were swelled. Holy shit.

Daniel saw and smirked.

Hayes POV

These last couple of days that Daniel has been staying with us has been weird. I've noticed he's been sneaking out of a night and going to Morgans room.

There is something weird going on between then and I tend to find out. It may not be today or tomorrow but I will very shortly.

Authors Note;

Hey!! Hope you like the chapter!! Next chapter it will be Halloween and either the chapter after that or two more chapters or something will be Nash moving out to California. I'm still trying to decide.

Sorry for the short chapter tho. Hope you can forgive me and thanks for all the reads! You peeps are freakin bæ😘😘

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share and Follow!

(P.S. Lucky for me I'm sick on Halloween so....)