Chapter 5

Anastasia's P.O.V

When I saw Lou outside playing with Em I decided to go out there and play with them to. As soon as Em saw me she said, "Aunt Stasia!" She ran up to me and hugged me. Louis looked up and said, "Wow she must really like you." "Yeah I've known Megan and Emily forever. So have the others." I said. "I went to school with Megan at that time her parents were still alive. She was new and she seemed lonely so I said to our other friends 'Lets go say hi to that girl over there she seems lonely' so we did and since then we've all been the greatest of friends." "Wow" was all I heard Lou say. Then I saw Megan look out the window to make sure Em was still alright I gave her a thumbs up and then she went off to go do whatever she was going to do. Then I asked Lou if he wanted to go back inside so that we could play with Em in there and he said sure. Next thing I knew Lou was being chased by Em a and then they both ran into the house and I followed laughing at their silliness.

Louis's P.O.V

I ran into the house running from Em and then I saw Megan and I ran behind her and said, "Save me I'm being followed by a scary monster." I pretended to be scared and she laughed at me. She said "Have one of the boys hide you Lou if you haven't noticed I'm not the most idealistic person to hide behind because of my shortness." I huffed and I ran off to find Liam before I could find him I was cornered by Em and she touched my arm and said, "Tag now your it." Then she ran off giggling then I started to follow her and then it looked like she was running to her room when she got there she said , "I'm done now let's play in here." Then I saw the girl from outside I didn't remember her name so then I asked her, "What's your name?" "Anastasia, but I like being called Ana." 'Hmmmmm', I thought 'Ana it suits her.' Then we proceeded into Em's room where she was already playing with her toys.

Megan's P.O.V

After Ana and Lou came inside and followed Em to her room I kept walking until I heard someone come up behind me I turned around only to see Niall standing there. I looked at him an said, "Jeesh Niall you almost gave me a heart attack. Don't do that again." He looked at me innocently with a face that seemed to say what me. 'He looks so cute right now.' I thought. After that he looked at me and asked, "Well I was just wondering would you umm... maybe... uhh like to go out sometime maybe? I mean when your not busy." "Yes Niall I would love to go out with you sometime." He looked at me and smiled, then he said, "I need your phone." He must've seen the confused look on my face cuz he said, "So I can text you for our date." "Oh." I said feeling very stupid. I gave him my phone and he gave me his I put my number in his phone and he put his in mine. When he handed me my phone back I looked in the contacts and had seen that he saved his name as Niall the Sexy Leprechaun. I looked at him and laughed and said, "Nice contact name." He smiled but he didn't say anything then I looked at my phone cuz I felt it vibrate and saw I had a new message.

Niall the Sexy Leprechaun: Thanks

Megan: No prob.

I smiled at him then I heard the snap of the camera from his phone and then I glared at him. He looked at me and smiled innocently at me then I took a picture too and he looked at me shocked then he smiled at me. Then I hit his arm and he said, "Ow! What was that for Megan!?" "It was for you taking a picture of me without telling me. I probably look like crap." "No you don't you look beautiful." I blushed and tried to hide my face behind my hair but I didn't work because then Niall pushed my hair away from my face and said, "I like it when you blush it makes you even prettier." Then I could feel my face getting redder and he laughed then kissed my cheek.

Sorry for the short chapter guys having exams this week really kills me and also not having internet so I can't update as often as I would like to. Until next time. I will try to update as soon as possible.