Ron/Hermione/Romione

Moment: Forever Together

"Where are we going?" Hermione asked, hands outstretched in front of her, eyes blindfolded. "Just wait and see," replied Ron back, leading her towards a certain building.

"You'll love it," said Ron, reaching for the door handle. Ron opened the door. This certain building was a library. Ron had dragged Hermione to France and they were about to leave in two days but Ron was not going to leave without anything memorable done. 

It was exactly three am now. Ron had went through a lot of trouble getting this place at this hour. "Ok, Hermione, take off your blindfold," said Ron, getting nervous. Hermione took off the blindfold smiling gently. "Ronald, where would you take -"

Hermione stopped and stared. She turned a full three hundred and sixty looking up and around. Her mouth was open and her eyes wide. "Oh, Ron," she said, her hands now covering her mouth.

"This library is the most famous library in Paris; Bibliothèque nationale de France," said Ron, all the while staring at Hermione and trying to get every detail of this special night.

"Look at all the books!" exclaimed Hermione, grinning. Ron cleared his throat and got to one knee and by that Hermione stared at him, transfixed on that spot, just, frozen unable to move.

"I look into your eyes and see myself reflected clearly in your eyes. That doesn't mean much to some people, but to me its everything. It means I see myself in you; a part of you that I don't ever want to let go of. Whenever I'm in the same room as you, every part of me fills with warmth and my heart buzzes. When you look into my eyes an electrical surge runs through me and when you hug me I want that moment to last forever. I lose my breath; my voice is whisked away just by the sound of every word that comes out of you. When I'm with you I feel a jolt go straight into me, past my physical being. And I just wanted to say - for a really long time -  will you marry me?"

Hermione stood there, stuck to the ground and slowly her face seemed to have muscles again as she started to smile, bigger and bigger and into a grin with tears in her eyes she nodded and nodded. "Y-yes, yes, YES! Yes," she said and let Ron take her right hand and slip the ring onto her finger. "Ron," she whispered, barely containing a laugh. "That's the wrong hand," she said her head resting on his shoulder, hugging him. "Oh," was all he said and they stood there hugging.