Remus & Tonks

It was February fifth, Tonks' birthday.

She was turning 25. The huge bump she was sporting slowed her down when she was walking down the stairs with a huge grin on her face.

When she reached the bottom Remus walked up to her and held her hand, giving a peck on her lips. "Do you think this dress makes me look weird with this baby?" Tonks asked looking down at the bump. Remus smiled and said, "You look absolutely amazing."

Just then Tonks' parents came out laughing and holding large cardboard boxes. "Come on then! Into the living room!" Andromeda said and ushered the two into the living room. The dining table had been moved into the room laden with all of Tonks' favorite food and on one side of the table there were presents of all sizes with all types of candy near it.

Tonks looked at the table in bewilderment. Never in a million years would she have guessed that this would happen on her birthday. She had almost forgetten about Remus until he took her hand leading her out before she had even sat at the table.

"Here you go," Remus said handing her a small box. Tonks stared at the box. It was a wooden box with intricate designs. The designs included a sacred lotus and ... Tonks squinted at it trying to see what it was and finally  she made out ... Courageous and Clumsy.

"Oh, Remus," Tonks said and opened the box and bam! a mini firework started to pop. Tonks looked inside the box after the firework ended. And in there the simplest thing was there: a lotus.