Remus &Tonks

Moment: Precocious Since You Were Born

"Bloody--bloo-bloody he--Kingsley! Take my shift! T-tonks! She-she's-" 

Remus sped off into the night forgetting that he could Apparate and the Patronus message sped off, too to the night sky, silent. As Remus remembered that he could Apparate he could hear the faint pop of Kingsley appearing. Then, he was in a whirl of painful torrents, but he barely noticed.

As he neared, Andromeda - Tonks' mother - came running towards him and started to drag him, which was a needed action because Remus almost stopped at the sound of Tonks' screams and it suddenly die down to a low whimper. Remus entered the house and heard a squeal, a gurgle and finally laughter.

"Remus? You here?" came Tonks' voice as she came into view. There, in her arms was a baby with brown hair identical to Remus'. Remus slowly walked towards the bed where Tonks was lying with a baby held in her arms.

"What do you think his name should be?" she asked as Remus sat down and everybody else cleared out of the room. "I'm thinking about 'Teddy', I like that, don't you?" Tonks asked in a whisper, while looking down at the baby.

"Yeah, It's quite beautiful," said Remus quitely, he too, staring down at the baby whose hair was rapidly changing to turqouise. Ted waved his small fisted arms around while grinning up at his mother.

"I'm gonna go to Harry," said Remus suddenly and stood up, grinning. "Gonna make Harry his godfather," said Remus and preapred to go with a last look at his new son. "Hurry back, daddy," said Tonks in a baby voice, while waving Ted's tiny hand in a 'goodbye' motion. 

"Dad .. I'm a dad," whispered Remus as he prepared to Apparate to Harry's location.

________________________________________

A/N: I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!!