Prologue

When all is odd, Mabel and Dipper would never wonder where this was all coming from. They knew all too well. It was obvious that the answer did not come from their dimension. Something was odd around Gravity Falls and they could not help but blame it all on a certain triangular dream demon.

And odd things were what they looking for this boring day. With Stan out of the house and the Shack closed, the twins had all the freedom in the world. They could go monster hunting with no restraints, as if there ever was.

"Dippingsauce do you have some spooky things to go do or see? I'm so bored." Mabel groaned, lying down on the floor

"No." Dipper plainly stated, "I just got out of being grounded and there is absolutely no way I'm going back. Do you know how it feels like being stuck inside the room for a whole week?"

"But Dipper! Are you just going to let me die because of boredom?" Mabel asked dramatically

"The answer is still no Mabel." Dipper answered, sticking his head in his book

"Please Dipper! Let's go!" Mabel pleaded, "Monster Hunt! Monster Hunt! Dipper come on, I'd do anything just to get you to have a monster hunt with me."

"Anything?"

"Yes Dipper anything." Mabel nodded

Dipper looked up from her book, "But I didn't say that."

"Say what?" Mabel asked

"Anything. I didn't say the word anything." Dipper answered

"Dipper, please. It's only the two of us here." Mabel paused then gave him a mischievous smile, "Oooor, maybe it's not only the two of us here and there's a," she faked a gasp, "a ghost, Dipper! We need to get that ghost! Now come on!"

Dipper rolled his eyes, "Mabel, for the last time, I'm-."

"You kids said you'd do anything?"

The room was suddenly filled with black and white except for them two. A bright light flashed before them and out came the triangular dream demon they had just defeated back in their Grunkle's mindscape.

"Bill!" Dipper growled, "What are you doing here? Are you here to get the code to the safe again?"

"Haha, I like ya kid, now how's about a proper introduction without an intention of defeating you two?" Bill stated, "The name's Bill Cipher, dream demon. And I take it you're bored?"

"Yes." Mabel nodded, "But there is no way we're making a deal with you like what Gideon did."

Bill floated around the two, laughing, "You're a brilliant little nuisance, kid. Let's give her a hand!"

He snapped his fingers and a hand fell on Mabel's hands. She threw it away and rubbed her hands on her sweater.

"What was that for?" Dipper said in disgust

Bill laughed, "You children are funny. So how's about a roadtrip since you two are this much of an entertainment?"

"No thank you." Dipper declined, "You can go now."

"But Dipper! A roadtrip! With nothing in return." Mabel complained, "It doesn't have anything in return, right?"

"No strings attached." Bill nodded, "Let's go?"

"Let's go Dipper!" Mabel grinned

"But Mabel, this is Bill we're talking about! You know what the journals say, trust no one." Dipper adviced

Mabel crossed her arms.

"Well, if Pine Tree doesn't want to go, then let's leave him. Come on, Shooting Star. We've got a long day." Bill interrupted

"Wait, you're going?" Dipper asked

"Of course I will. I've been offered travelling without any catch. I'm fine with that." Mabel shrugged

"Then..." Dipper paused

Was it worth it to risk his life on that day because of a roadtrip with Bill? Of course it was! For Mabel!

"Then where you're going, I'm going." Dipper continued

"Alright!" Bill held on to Dipper and Mabel's arms and transported them out of the Shack

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Alright so introintrointro! This whole story is dedicated to AU Week! More specifically, it's the Fall AU Week 2k15 of Gravity Falls. It's my first time participating stuff like this and I have absolutely no clue how this is supposed to happen but let's just see. Whatever happens, happens. I'll be uploading this from October 31st until November 7th. The actual AU week is November 1 through 7 but I need a day to upload my prologue.

I hope you like it and I hope you'll like to participate too. The more the merrier!

P.S. It just dawned upon me that it is hard to jump from one character to another without spilling things from the latest episodes cause like, wow, this story takes place after Scary-oke and the kids haven't interacted with Bill that much so it's kinda hard.