6: Cipherbullying

Now this, this I would LOVE to write. It's Cipher Pines AU! Basically with Cipher and Pines, it means well, Cipher Pines, Bill controls the twins. Tis gon be awesum!

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

"This dimension is where you learn to party!" Bill announced

"And by party you mean?" Mabel, who was still upset with him, asked

"I mean you stay inside the bubble while I go out there and destroy Gravity Falls." Bill explained, "That's just how it goes here in dimension 3 9 16 8 5 18."

"Wait, I recall that code from the journal." Dipper claimed, "It means, um, uh," he paused then snapped his fingers, "Cipher! It means Cipher!"

"Cipher?" Mabel furrowed her brows, "Why would the dimension be called Cipher?"

"You're on a roll today, Pine Tree!" Bill laughed, "I'm gonna leave the two of you here n-."

The bubble glitched once which made the three look around. Mabel and Dipper turned to the dream demon.

"What just happened?" Dipper wondered

"That was nothing, kid. Probably just because this dimension's too powerful." Bill answered

A flash of light spread from outside the bubble.

"Someone summoned the Cipher Twins!" Bill turned giddy

"The Cipher wha?" Mabel raised a brow

From outside, Mabel and Dipper caught sight of a pair of children their age. Their eyes were an ominous black and pupils glowing gold. They were floating in mid-air. Both wore matching yellow suits, the male with black dress pants and the girl with a black skirt. What baffled the two most were the fact that they, the Cipher Twins as Bill had put it, was them, Mabel and Dipper.

"We're the Cipher Twins?" Mabel turned to Bill, "How could you?"

"I couldn't bring myself to kill both of you so I decided that using your meat bags as weapons of mass destruction were the next best thing!" Bill told the twins, "I'm gonna go and destroy the world now."

The moment Bill exited the bubble was the moment the shield disintegrated. Mabel's body lurched towards the Mabel counterpart and the two smashed into one being. Mabel fell to the ground and her twin raced to her.

"Oh no, Mabel!" Dipper yelled, shaking his twin's body

He suddenly felt a huge weight hit him. He closed his eyes as a pounding headache emerged.

"Pine Tree? Shooting Star?" Bill turned around and watched as the two were lifted up and transformed into the Cipher Twins

Both of them looked at Bill with the same look their counterparts had. Both gave him a wide and toothy grin with a murderous look on.

"Where are Pine Tree and Shooting Star?" Bill asked the two

"But we have no time for them." Dipper answered

"Someone summoned us." Mabel added

"That should be my line." Bill responded

He hovered above the twins and acted as if he was controlling them with invisible strings, making them look like puppets. Mabel and Dipper smirked down at the people cowering in fear. It was weird that they were not inside the mindscape and with the fool who summoned them but the look of the townsfolks were much too entertaining for the twins.

Bill felt absolutely happy about what was happening. This was the way he wanted it, the residents of the small town fearing him and his puppets. Everything was going according to plan. Except one little bit. This was not his dimension to rule over.

The trio travelled for quite a long time until they finally found the source of the summoning. Bill looked eager. It was Stanley Pines making a deal with him of all demons. Bill laughed and decided to look at the person in the photo whose eyes are crossed out only to see his own image.

"I thought that ritual limbo didn't work." Stan muttered, "Hand me back my great grand niblings, you demon!"

"Stanley Pines, my what a lovely view." Bill laughed, "You really think I'll give up my most precious puppets?"

"They're not your puppets! They're my family and you're going to give them back to me right now!" Stan was completely furious

"Is this the part where I say 'Or what'?" Bill responded

"Why you little!" Stan grumbled

"Stop it, Stan Pines!" Bill yelled, "You're no match for me or the twins." Bill gave him a smug look, "Or should I say, the Cipher Twins."

"They're not Cipher Twins, you monster! They're the Mystery Twins and they are never going under your control!" Bill shot out a blue ray coming from his finger

Stan got out of the way just as the ray hit where he formerly stood. Bill continued on shooting the old man. He gave a laugh ofna maniac as he proceeded to play with Stan. Soon, he got bored and forced the twins to go and hunt down Stan once he got away. He felt a disruption happening in the dimension he was in. This was a rare occurence during his time and inter-dimension travel. This meant one thing and one thing only.

"Halt! This is the Time Paradox Avoidance Enforcement Squadron and you are under arrest for tampering with time and space!"

Bill rolled his eye. Ugh. Him again. Nobody said but almost everyone absolutely hated the Time Baby and the so called time police. He flew towards the deep part of the woods, looking for Stanley and the twins.

"We're out of time, kids!" Bill called, snapping his fingers and making the twins appear before him at will

He snapped his fingers once and the yellow bubble once more formed around them. It had taken huge power and an equally huge risk to throw the Cipher Twins out of their bodies. For all Bill knew, the Ciphers could have had stayed in their bodies, killing at least one of them in the process. Mabel and Dipper were just kids after all. Fortunately though, the Cipher twins went out their mortal bodies before the bubble fully closed up and before the squadron could catch up to them. Bill snapped his fingers, and in a hurry, sent them off to the nearest dimension attainable.