June 1, 2013

Dear Charlie,

Its been months since I wrote you a letter. Its just that I didnt want to, I just dont know what to say. Now I have a reason to. Erm you didn't experience moving to another country so I bet you woulnt have any clue on what Im gonna do now. Its official, Im gonna move to California. And well I have a life here. I actually have friends I'll leave behind. For sure, I will be a wallflower when I get there. I wont know any people I could talk to and its just, everything is scary. I grew up having no special attachments to anyone at school. Well that changed almost a year ago. I actually loved the class Im in. Theyre the same classmates I had for three years but last year was different. We were so open with each other and I managed to find out who my true friends are. I just, I cant afford to lose them. Maybe I wont find ppl like them there, maybe I will. I dont know just yet. Everything is scary. I dont know what to do Charlie. Trust I planted into them took three whole years to bloom and I just cant leave my plants unattended. They'll wither and will be forgotten and they'll be stepped on and be replaced. I dont want to forget. Ive done everything I can to make them strong. I have a lot going on in my mind. Its three in the morning and i cant sleep.

Im scared.

-Pauleen