February 17, 2013

Hi Charlie,  

Two nights ago was my last prom night as a senior. And Charlie, it was the best. Though I had my sad moments it was, awesome. Everyone was in their best formal clothes and I was too. I had fun talking to Karlo and Christopher (may be or not their real name). Everything was like ripped of from a fairytale book. Everything was perfect. You do know the famous quote from the movie We Bought A Zoo? If you dont, it goes like this "You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally, 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery, and I promise you, something great will come of it" Out of my bravery, I did it. I confessed to two people. Two people I have mentioned before. Two people who I care about always and forever. But you know what Charlie? I saw a photo of you with a caption "I just want you to be happy" well Charlie, thats something we have in common, I just want those two boys to be happy. I just want them to flawlessly live their lives.

Oh yeah, Sam is the first guy so, hi Sam. I know you have your girlfriend now, but I'm not bitchy so I wont let you end your relationship with your girl. For once, Im seeing you happy and thats what Im aiming for.

And Austin, hello there's a possibility you're reading this. I just want to say the things I was supposed to say that night but somehow, even tho I've planned to say it weeks ahead, my mind got blocked. Its like when we were dancing, I lost everything. I was planning to sing to you the confession, but I didnt. I was planning to hug you as my bestfriend but I didnt. Aus, I know its hard not feeling awkward. I confessed to you , but I'm not expecting anything in return. I want you to be happy not because I told you so, but because you need to be.

I just realized that what you did, Charlie, is the most bravest thing a person could do. Its the most hard and yet satisfying feeling a person can do for someone he/she loves

Also, a month ago Jan 14, I broke up with my boyfriend. And that was thr sole reason why I hadn't confessed to Sam earlier, but now he has his lover so I wont interfere.

As long as everyone is happy, I am too.

Right Charlie? 

-Pauleen