I don't know. Another chapter... yay

Nikki's POV.

We hadn't been driving for long before we saw someting on the side of the road. It looked like a person but we werent sure if it was a zombie or not. As we got closer Emma realised, "IT'S RACHEL. PULL OVER!" Heidi drove to the side of the road and Emma jumped out. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET OUT HERE?!" She yelled out, we were currently in bush area. "I LIVE ACROSS THE ROAD YOU DUMBASS!" I turned around and there was her house. "Don't question my logic, that's when you start making sense. Nobody wants that!" Emma replied, she's a real dumbass sometimes.

We went into Rachel's house and gathered some supplies. I turned to Rachel "You gonna come with us or do you wanna stay here?" Rachel thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Okay". We decided to stay at Rachels house for a bit before we drove away. I was sitting on the couch next to Rachel, Heidi was in the kitchen and Emma was nowhere to be seen. "Oi, where'd Emma go?" Heidi turned to me and shrugged, "No idea." I turned to Rachel and stood up, "Wanna go look for her?" "Nah, i'm gonna stay here. Don't wanna do anything." I sighed and walked to the door, "Suit yourself." I walked outside and looked around "EMMA...DORITOS...DOUCHEBAG" I yelled out, trying to annoy her.

After hearing nothing i walked further, seeing her in a tall tree. "THE HELL ARE YOU UP THERE FOR" I yelled to her, half laughing. "...THERE WERE NINJAS I SWEAR!!" She yelled back grinning like an idiot. "What really happened?" I asked. "...Okay, so i came up here to look around and I fell asleep... and I'm feeling lazy." "EMMA YOU RETARD" I yelled as she climbed down. We laughed and walked back to the house.

Emma's POV.

When we finlly got back to the house I saw Heidi on the couch with a sleeping Rachel leaning on her. "Oh, I see how it is. You're cheating on me!" I said to Heidi, walking to the armchair and grinning like an idiot. Heidi laughed and hugged Rachel, "This is my bae!". I faked being hurt, "Well fine then!" Rachel woke up and looked around, "Stop yelling Emma." I smiled, "Why?". "JUST DO IT YOU BRITISH POOP" She yelled while laughing. "Excuse you, I do belive that I am not a 'british poop'" I said in my most british voice.

Royce came out of the room he was sleeping in and yelled at us to keep quiet, to his annoyance we all laughed at him and yelled louder.... until he started crying... again. "Jesus christ, you are such a crybaby." I muttered after i made him go back to sleep, I flopped on the couch and passed out.

Hi, it's me! Sorry I haven't been updating in um... at all. But I'm here with some sort of chapter. Hopefully I can get some ideas and add more chapters!