On our way

Emma's POV

So Heidi's gone to look for some stuff, I'm going to look for some food because I'm hungry... As usual. Everyone seems to be fine, a few cuts, bruises and rope burns but nothing too serious. I walked about and poked around the camp looking for weapons and supplies. I found quite a lot of them and brought them back to where the others were. "You guys will never believe how much stuff I found! And one more thing.. DORITOS." I grinned and held up several bags of my all time fav snacks. Everyone except Royce facepalmed, Royce came over and asked for some.

After we finished raiding the camp we found the keys to their truck and loaded it up with all the supplies and weapons. "Why in hell would they have an 18 wheeler?" Asked Heidi as she passed Nikki a box, Nikki just shrugged "Maybe they stole it." I looked over to them "Like we are right now?" Rachel looked to me and smiled. "We arent stealing it!We are.. permanently borrowing it. Nothing more to it" I laughed and nodded. "Okay then. Where are we heading anyway?" I turned to Heidi. "Down south, maybe somewhere where its-" She was interrupted by me. "SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE'S SNOW?!" Heidi glared at me and I smiled

Heidi's POV

I swear to god Emma's a child. Nikki decided to chime in. "NO! We should head down to Adelaide or Sydney." Emma looked at her with a worried face. "What?" I asked. "Um.. those areas are pretty populated. Wouldn't that mean more zombies?" She replied quietly, definetly different from how she was five seconds ago. Nikki nodded slightly, "But we'd find more supplies there than a small town wouldn't we?" Emma sat on a box inside the truck. "I guess we would" Rachel smiled. "Down south it is then!" There wasn't enough room in the fron of the truck for all of us so some of us had to sit in the back. In the end Nikki and I sat in the front to drive while Rachel, Emma and Royce sat in the back. Emma didn't seem to mind, she's always been the kind of person to agree a lot of things. I wonder why.

Emma's POV

I sighed quietly in the truck, Royce amused himself with something and Rachel had fallen asleep. I dont know what's gonna happen in this apocalypse, I'm not very useful.. Oh crap what if they leave me! No.. That's not gonna happen. I looked over to Royce and smiled softly, he's so innocent. I've gotta make sure noting happens to him. Besides, I can't be the shortest one! I leaned against the walls of the truck and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

//I know it's short but I'm writing a new chapter//