The other group

Emma's POV.

"EMMA GET YOUR ASS UP!" yelled Nikki as she pushed me off the couch. "Talk about a rude awakening! Couldn't you just tell me to get up?" I replied as I stood up an brushed myself off. "It's not as fun as shoving you off the couch. We're leaving soon so get your stuff ready." She said and walked outside. I huffed and looked around for my hoodie, I don't care how hot it is, I am wearing it. Pulling it on I got Royce and the rest of my things before walking to the car.

A while later we were in the car and driving down the road. I was annoying everyone by singing 'The wheels on the bus' song with Royce at the top of my lungs. "THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND" "EMMA IF YOU DO NOT STOP SINGING THAT I WILL CRASH THIS CAR INTO A TREE" Yelled Rachel who was currently driving. "Fine then. BOB THE BUILDER. CAN WE FIX IT? YES WE CAN." I started singing while laughing. Heidi sighed and yelled "STOP THE CAR." "BOB THE BUIL- you're not throwing me out are you?" Heidi laughed as Rachel stopped the car, "We could, but we need someone to throw to the zombies in an emergency. I just need to pe-" "TMI HEIDI. JUST SAY YOU NEEDED TO DO BUSNESS. WE DONT NEED DETAILS." "STOP YELLING EMMA." Yelled Nikki who was incredibly annoyed at my fabulous singing. "I'll be quick, and I'm taking my crossbow and gun in case." Heidi said, grabbing the weapons and walking into the bush.

We sat there in silence, even Royce decided to shut up. I heard distant rumbling and turned around to look out the back window of the car to see a truck driving down the road towards us. "Hey, Nikki, is it just me or is there a truck stopping behind us?" It had pulled over several people got out holding guns and pointing them at us. Nikki stepped out of the car slowly, "We aren't infected." I grabbed royce and pulled him over to me, these people gave me a bad feeling. 'Heidi, hurry up..'

They surrounded our car and we got out, i made sure royce stayed by my side. One of them stepped over to nikki and grabbed her by the arm. "You and your little group are coming with us." She glared at him and pulled her arm away. "No way!" He only grinned an pointed the gun at Royce. "Are you sure you want to say no?"

Heidi's POV (a few minutes later)

It took ages since i kept on having to hide from the zombies. I hope nothing happened to the group. I walked back the way i came and saw the car but nobody was there. All our supplies had gone and i couldn't find anyone. Having another look around I saw tire tracks in the dirt, they definetley belonged to a truck. "SHIT" I yelled to nobody and jumped in the car, driving where the tracks pointed me.

Emma's POV

So.. I was scared sh*tless, Royce didn't seem to understand the situation and kept on asking why were tied to trees, Nikki was swearing like there was no tommorow and Rachel was trying to reach her pocket knife. We could hear the bastards who took us laughing and discussing what they were going to do with us. Hearing what they were saying made me more scared. I saw something move in the bush behind the group of people and caught a glimpse of brightly coloured hair. Heidi?

Heidi's POV

I finally found the camp that those idiots were taken prisoner to. The group's sitting there like idiots, laughing about something. 'They won't be laughing for long' I thought as I took aim with my gun, taking them all down without wasting a single bullet. I stepped out of the bushes and walked over to Royce who was still asking Emma why they were tied to trees. I laughed as I freed them. "You killed them all didn't you?" asked Emma, being dopey. "Didn't you hear the gun shots?!" "You know that I space out and basically become oblivious to the world!" I sighed and went to go find some stuff

OH MY GOD. ANOTHER CHAPTER? WHAT? This is a bad chapter because I wrote it :3