Chapter 3

Chapter 3

School was uneventful as usual. It went by painfully slow. The only interesting thing that happened was that we got a new student.

I think his name was Zach. I don't know his last name and i haven't seen him yet. Rumor is that he is super hot. But i tend to have different taste in guys.

Anyways, I'm in the locker room getting ready. I already changed and have my gear on. I pull my hair back and wrap a hair tie around it to hold my hair up. I slid my head band, that was around my neck, up so that its securely around my head, Successfully Keeping loose ends in place.

I like to get to the field as fast as possible so that I could stretch before coach comes out.

You see, coach does not like to have us stretch as a team because he thinks that it's a waste of time. Which is one of the stupidest things I have heard because you could get hurt if you don't stretch. Every athlete knows that. And a coach should too.

I grab my soccer bag and jog out to the field. I toss my bag on the floor and grab my inhaler. I take two puffs and put it back inside my bag.

Did i forget to mention that i have sports induced asthma? Oh well, now you know.

I bend down and touch my toes. I hold that position for 10 seconds then go into another position. It takes me 5 minutes to complete all my stretches. By the time I'm done, the whole team is out.

I scan the group looking for mason. But then something strange happened. My eyes landed on a face i have never seen before.

He had striking green eyes, short dark brown hair that was flipped on the front and had a light tan. He was tall, not the tallest but Definitely a close second.

I've got to admit, he was cute. Wait, scratch that, he was hot. Really hot.

My thoughts were interrupted when coach made his way to the field.