MIXED CHAPTER #7

(PLEASE READ THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!! ITS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!)

Jay: *walks in* Hey what's up hello guys!

Leo: *walks in* Let me guess, school has been keeping you down?

Jay: *sighs* Yeah. But, I tried to bounce back. Anyways, *takes out list* Let's begin with a new person, Jayjay! *whispers to reader* What an oddly familiar name... *winks*

Jayjay: *a girl with long dark brown hair, hazel brown eyes, tan skin, black ripped skinny jeans, blue flat bill hat that says 'Dope', black and grey Vans, and a grey and blue plaid shirt with a tank top underneath with a skull with crossbones walks in* I would like to join because LEO IS AWESOME AND I NEARLY DIED WHENEVER HE GETS HURT.

Jay: Is it just me or are all these responses are sounding the same? *giggles*

Leo: *blushes* Um, *clears throat* hello, miss.

Jay: Oh Leo. But, let's keep going. Next up is, Sharleen!

Sharleen: *a girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, a one sleeve blue shirt that says 'Warning: Ninja Mode', black tank top under it, ripped up jeans, black combat boots, and twin katanas on her back walks in* I would like to join because I ship Sharnardo and so do all my friends and I love Leo so much I can't explain it and I need to go to a doctor with how big my obsession is.

Leo: *blushes* HOW MUCH BLOOD WILL RUN TO MY CHEEKS?!?!

Jay: *giggles* No idea. Ok for dares and questions, Blaze!

Blaze: *walks in* Can me and Leo watch the Lavender Town Theory? I wanna see his reaction.

Jay: Okay. Leo you heard her.

Leo: Fine

----10 MINUTE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARS----

Leo: Woah, that was so dark and mysterious for a Pokemon game!

Jay Ok, next up is RILEY!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

Riley: *walks in* HI!!! I dare Leo to sit in a dark corner and try to get over his fear. And also, if he could choose his favorite brother, who would it be?! 😀

Jay: Do it. Do it.

Leo: *heroic voice* I have no fear!

Riley: Surrrrrrrrrrrre.

Leo: I think I answered this question already. It's Donnie. He's the least annoying.

Donnie: *walks in* Thanks? I guess?

Jay: *pushes Donnie out the door* GO TO YOUR OWN FANGIRL CLUB!! *clears throat* Sorry about that. Anyways, last up is Mae!

Mae: *walks in* Ok, so have you ever heard of Black Veil Brides? They are a heavy metal band so probably not, and if you haven't heard of them you need to listen to IN THE END, COFFIN, and FALLEN ANGELS, pls, but if you had heard of them, that's awesome!

Jay: Sorry, no. I usually listen to country and pop.

Leo: Me neither. I listen to my meditation mix.

Jay: Btw guys, I have some bad news. I'm ending the book here. I know it seems ridiculous, but this was only a temporary thing. I just wanted to try it out. I'm sorry for those of you who just joined, but I still need to do my others books too. Maybe if you are new to my profile, you can look at my other Leo stuff. See ya guys in my other books! 🐢🐢🐢🐢