New Members! #1

(click picture above for club list)

Jay: *A 16 year old human girl with brown hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a grey beanie, brown eyes, blue shirt with the words 'BEAST MODE' on it, denim jacket, black skinny jeans, and two tachis (weapon) strapped on her back walks in* Wazzup!!

Leo: *walks in* Do you really have to say that?

Jay: Yup! *smiles innocently* Oh! Leo I forgot to tell you that I set up a fan club for all your fangirl peeps.

Leo: You what?!?! *looks at reader* Hi......

Jay: *takes out list* So the first one up is...... Felicitas Eugeni.

Feli: *a girl with long, wavy, and light brown hair, green-honey eyes, tall, and skinny tomboy walks in* Hi. I would like to join because I love Leo and I want to learn more of him.

Jay: *giggles* Don't we all?

Leo: *blushes* Can I call you Feli? You seem nice. *smiles*

Jay: *reads list* Ok, next up. My very close and awesome Wattpad friend...... Brianna Mary Caseore.

Bri: *a girl that as medium length brown hair that has natural blonde, red, and brown in it, has long side bangs that she brushes to the side, has many freckles, a bit tall, veryyyyy skinny, pale, a few birthmarks on her arms and legs, has scars on her forehead and arms, hair is wavy and curly. Wears hair down most of the time, wears jeans, a tank top and blue shirt over it, wears a jacket most of the time, wears a beanie, and has worn down sneakers walks in* HEY! I WANT TO JOIN BECAUSE LEO IS BAE AND HE IS AMAZING AND I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I ALREADY LOVE THIS CLUB NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I DIE AND FANGIRL!!!!

Jay: And I thought I was obsessed.

Leo: *blushes* Um, please don't die. Can I call you Bri? You look awesome. Does everyone in this club love me?

Jay: *sarcastic tone* No, that's why they're here. To hate you. OF COURSE WE LOVE YOU! Oops. I meant they. *blushes insanely* O-Ok. Next up is Grace Starshine.

Grace: *a girl with medium, straight, brown eyes, and tall girl walks in* Hello. I want to join because I love Leo and I'd like to learn a little bit more about him.

Leo: *blushes* You are pretty. All of you are.

Jay: There is going to be more where that came from. So, anyways. I hope you guys enjoyed this little introduction chappie. And if you want to ask or dare Leo or me anything, just leave a comment on what you want either of us to do.