Dinner

Louis' POV

I saw this girl talking to Alexa and Dana. No, I don't care if she is talking to them. I just wanted to know what her name is. I kinda like her. Her eyes. Her smile. Her hair. And for the whole concert , I stared right at her but she don't seem to notice. After the last song, she disappeared. Crap.

"Hey mate, we have some fans waiting there, in the waiting area. Come on," Liam said and I looked to him.

"I'll go. I need to go to the restroom," I answered. He nodded.

"Be fast. It's our last night tonight and we will be flying to US tomorrow!" Liam told me and jogged to the waiting area. I walked across the Comfort Room and the door to the backstage, as soon as he left. I tilted my head in different directions, hoping to see her walk by. I had thought that might be, she is in the girls comfort room.

Few minutes on, no one was rushing out of the comfort room. I sighed. I might not see her. So, I decided to go to the waiting area.

BUMP.

"Oh. My. Gosh." a voice said behind me. I turned and saw the girl I was looking for.

"No, it's fine," I said with a smile. She smiled back.

"Uh... wait a minute... You are Louis Tomlinson!" she said pointing her finger to me. I nodded. She smiled widely.

"I'm really, really sorry," she said "I got lost to the lobby and I don't know where to go,"

"Where are you going by the way?" I asked. She sighed.

"I'm going out of the Arena. Isn't the concert over already?" she asked mockingly. I laughed and I nodded. "I'm going out now because I am hungry. I haven't eaten my dinner yet,"

"Oh, I thought you are going to the meet and greet in the waiting area," I said with a smile on my face. She shook her head.

"I wanted to but I'm so hungry. Probably next time when you guys have another concert here," She answered. "Can you tell me where to exit?"

"Yea sure. But... uh... wait," I said. "Wait for me here. Just a minute," I said and jogged to our dressing room. I picked up my car keys and my jacket. I picked up a unisex jacket. I hovered back to her who was still standing there.

"What is that?" she asked staring right at the jackets.

"Take this. They are jackets, in case if you don't know. It's cold outside," I said and I handed the jacket to her and she took it.

"Thanks. But why you have one? And why do you have car keys with you?"

"I'm going out for a dinner as well. I need food from a fast food, like NOW. McDonalds, maybe?" I said and she laughed.

"I think you just got enough and so sick with the food in here, aren't you?" I nodded.

"Exactly,"

"But wait, you have a meet and greet right? Aren't you going?" She asked.

"I'm hungry. I'm about to die," I reasoned out and she laughed at it.

"Impossible," she muttered. "Louis Tomlinson will die because he is so hungry? Like crap, I don't think so," she said. "But Niall will, because he loves food,"

"Okay. But can we just leave? I'm really hungry!" I yelled.

"Okay. Mr. Tomlinson!" she yelled back and I smiled.

------------

After the Meet and Greet:

"Where is Louis? You said he's coming here?" Harry said.

"He did ," Liam answered, sheepishly.

"The fans might think we have a fight with him," Niall said "Where is that guy?" he added and took out his phone. There was a message. It was from Louis. He read it with his eyes.

I'M HUNGRY. SORRY. I AM SOMEWHERE. I AM WITH A GIRL - BOO BEAR.

"What is that Niall?" Zayn asked.

"A text message from Louis Tomlinson. He's out somewhere.... And he is with a girl," Niall screamed. "Unbelievable guy! He ditched the Directioners because he was hungry!"

"I bet you will do the same thing when you are hungry," Harry said. Then the two girls, Alexa and Dana came.

"Niall, you have to shut up your mouth if you don't want me to plug it off," Alexa said as she headed to him and give a peck on his lips.

"You just got it plugged," Niall said and kissed her on the lips. It lasted for a few seconds.

"PDA," Harry said with a smirk. Dana went to him and she kissed him. He smiled.

"Hi hun," Dana said and he gave her a cheeky grin.

"Where is Louis?" Alexa asked when she noticed Louis was missing.

"Well, he went out with a girl to eat dinner," Liam answered. "Can't believe he did that,"

"Just allow him to be free tonight. Besides, tonight is your last night in UK and you'll be flying tomorrow in US. It will be a bit hard for him," Dana said while Harry's left hand is wrapped around her waist. She tilted her head to Alexa and she nodded.

"I do agree boys. So that is why, we have to go so that we could enjoy. Remember, we are not coming with you during your 2 month stay there," Alexa said.

"But you're coming right?" Niall said as he pinched Alexa's nose and she nodded.

"If we have time, we will. So let's go?" she asked and they nodded "It's Up All Night,"