Undercover

A/N: Hey! So, again, sorry for not updating often! I will be update as quick as possible! Though it won't be that quickly. As well, I'll update my other story, I already have 8 chapters written so far but it's so hard to update, my computer got messed up and mom's computer is forbidden, and honestly, writing on the tablet sucks... (And BTW, if you don't read it, I'd appreciate it if you check it out)
Also, this one shot is inspired by the drawing made by tumblr user: murrmernator. After looking at it for a while, I just had this odd idea of writing a short story about them n,n In this story, they are all just regular secret agents, nobody has superpowers... Haha, enjoy wonderful readers!
As always, comment and vote and be awesome and stuff!
-Priscila
❤❤❤❤❤❤

"You ready, babe?" Wally asked, breathing heavily as they were about to do the most outrageously dangerous part of their mission; making their "boss" believe they would kill these men for him, but Wally and Artemis weren't killers; the were double agents who worked for someone else, so they had to make this scene look good and convincing for everyone because the men they needed to "kill" were old friends that didn't know they were undercover and believed they were traitors. They needed to complete this mission without getting caught and without actually killing someone or getting killed themselves... and all that mixed together is definitely something hard to do.

"Ready as always, babe" Artemis replied smoothly. Wally turned to face her, giving her a smirk as she, as well, smirked. She walked slowly and seductively up to him, standing only millimeters away from him, sliding her finger up his tie and pulling him into a passionate kiss. She smiled as she let go of him and pulled away from their kiss. Breathlessly, Wally grinned as he fluttered his eyes open to look at the blond again, "What was that for?" he whispered, "Heat of the moment, I guess... Wally, what if we don't-?" Artemis replied, ultimately getting cut off by her companion,

"We will" Wally sounded so confident, looking at Artemis firmly

"how are you so sure?"

"because you and I are the perfect team and... you know... I'm kind of looking forward to more of this..." he smiled, his words trailing off, leaning over her as he planted another kiss on her lips; even deeper than the previous one.

Again, they broke away breathless from their kiss, they went back into place and Wally peaked from behind the wall in the lobby to locate their targets, once he did, he gave Artemis a signal to enter the room filled with people; very well dressed, rich, important people. He watched her leave and checked her out from top to bottom, admiring how her blond hair flowed freely down to her hips; he loved the way she moved so sexy across the room, he loved how her fiery red dress complimented her perfectly curved body. "Oh, she's definitely mine" he muttered, biting his lip gently as he remembered the feeling of her lips on his. He waited for her to arrive to her destination, then walked in, casually adjusting his tie.

Artemis approached a young, tall man, with bright blue eyes, she gave him a seductive grin as she placed her hand on his shoulder, he took her hand and guided her to the ballroom, "Aren't you looking precious tonight, miss Arty?" he spoke, "I always am, Richard" she laughed softly. They both faced security cameras on opposite sides of the room, they turned and twirled around the room, dancing within the many people. "Dick, I don't know how to keep it up, I don't want to do this anymore" Artemis sighed

"Well, you're too far in to chicken out now. The key is in my pocket by the way" Dick spoke, but Artemis stayed silent "Does he suspect anything?" Dick asked,

"Honestly, no. He believes that his baby girl finally gave in"

"What about Wally?"

"Wally mentioned he was in for the money... dad easily bought it"