Chapter 10

Edited by SamPotato

It had been a long ride, and the kids were bored. Hermione was changing her clothes.

I had already dressed in my robes, so I made sure the kids were okay.

"Daddy?" Cissa called my name.

"Yes princess?" I replied.

"Can I sit with you at the Slytherin table?"

I smiled "Of course you can, sweetheart." I hugged her.

After the sorting and the feast, I saw Hermione talking to a guy who was obviously flirting with her.

I felt a tug on my sleeve, "Daddy, Uncle Blaise is being mean!" I heard my daughter’s voice giggle.

I grinned at her.

"Dad?" Scorp asked.

I turned and sat him on my lap, "Yes?" I asked him.

"Who's... Voldemort?" he asked innocently.

I heard gasps. "Who told you that name?" I asked

He pointed to the guy who was flirting with Hermione, who was now flirting back.

"Forget that name Scorp. Come on kids." I picked up the twins and stormed out of the hall to our own dorm.

I bathed the kids and put them to bed.

Half an hour later, I was just finishing reading a book when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Hermione.

"The kids want you to go kiss them goodnight" I said, returning to my book.

She must have sensed something, "Draco look at me," she whispered

I didn't look up.

"Please look at me,"

I turned my head towards her, "Yes?" I asked.

"I was only talking to him!"

I sighed "I get it Mione, I'm just not good enough for you...I'm just a stupid person who I thought you loved."

"No! I do love you! He was just talking!" she defended herself.

"No, you were flirting. But I'm not even bothered about that! He was talking to our son and telling him about Voldemort!" I shouted

"He wouldn't do that!" she said.

"So that last hour and a half I've been trying to convince Scorp that he's safe means nothing huh? Our son is lying, then? Mione you're supposed to be the smart one!" I shouted.

I walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I ran to the quidditch field and hopped onto my broom and flew off into the night.

~Heyyyy guys!!!! Thanks so much for the 230+ reads you are all the best!!!! ~PaigeJenny