@ MASH Warriors Part 1

The Broncos were pumped up. This was going to be a good game. Even if their records were complete opposites. MASH wasn't stupid, they knew the Mustangs were good at football now. And they knew that the needed to keep an eye on CJ...
The teams stretched, an were pumped up by the music played on the Brinston speakers throughout the field light poles and box office. MASH was an offensive team. Their defense were not nearly as good as their offense. Yet they were able to defeat Glacier Peak 45-6 last week...
(Timeflash-start of game)
Chris Pachoretty, the Broncos kicker, lined up the ball on the tee. He backed up and awaited the whistle. "Beep!" Chris jogged forward and thanks to the extra practice he got with coach, he booted it way down field. The Mash kick returner starts at the 15. He weaves his way through the main group and when Lewis Martin tries to tackle him (picture above ^), he was jukes and beat. The returner would take it all the way to start off the game 6-0, Warriors. The defense stopped on the two-point and the game stayed at 6. Later, the Mash kicker lined up the ball, ready to send it away. He bombed it going all the way out of bound past the endzone. Touchback. The Broncos start their drive at the 20. "Ready...Bronco!" The ball snaps on Bronco just as planed. CJ drops back. He's about to throw, but is blindsided in the back... fumble. Everyone dives to get the ball but a fat Mash lineman picks up the ball and runs. Everyone tried to wrap him up, but no one can bring him down. "Touchdown Warriors!" The announcer booms and the home crowd cheers. After the fake handoff screen went in for two, the score was 14-0.
(Timeflash-Halftime)
"And that's the half... The teams will go to their locker rooms with a score of 34-0, your Mash Warriors!" The Broncos silently walk to their locker room... This game is over unless Mike has something that can pump up and encourage the Broncos to at least tie it... Then Rick walks into the locker and takes a nervous breath... "Alright team listen up!"...
To Be Continued