@ Glacier Peak Grizzlies

CJ walked to the Broncos locker room. He picked the Broncos cause he thought he would get a lot of attention from scouts. He opened the door and their were cheers from the other Broncos. "Thank you CJ for joining the Broncos." The new coach Rick Johnson says enthusiastically. "Pleasure" he says and takes the empty locker
(Timeflash- Kickoff) "Welcome to tonight's District 12 football game with your Glacier Peak Grizzlies..." Mostly every fan cheered. "Vs the Brinston Broncos!" The Grizzlies kicker sets the ball up on the tee and takes his steps back. "Donaldson awaits the kick..." The Grizzlies kicker runs forward and kicks the ball. "And we're off!" Shouts the announcer. The ball flys through the air and lands in CJ's arms. He dodges 5 tacklers and makes it all the way to the Grizzlies 10 yard line. "Donaldson with the return for 80 yards" and what's little of the Broncos fans cheer. The Broncos call their play. "Hike!" Calls CJ, the QB. CJ gets the ball and backs up... Ready to throw. But he tucks and runs. QB Sneak! CJ breaks a tackle and runs into the endzone. "Touchdown Broncos!" The commentator yells through the mic. The little Brinston band plays their fight song. After a while of celebrating... The Broncos kicker lines up the ball. After the ball was kicked weakly only going 40 yards... The kick returner catches the ball. He runs past the defenders and dodges 2 tackles. He runs through the hole to the outside. "To the 15...10...5...Touchdown Grizzlies!" The whole home side shouts and screams. "Max Samson returns a kick for 70 yards!"
(Time Flash- 4th Quarter-15 sec left)
"Touchdown Grizzlies!" "The Grizzlies take the lead 35-28!" The Grizzlies kick a squib and CJ takes it to the Grizzlies 45 yard line. 10 seconds left... "Hike!" CJ takes the ball and throws... Right through the wide open receiver, Sam Gardner's hands. "C'mon!" Yells CJ at Sam... "Hike!" CJ runs to the left and gets tackled at the 10. 4...3...2..."Hike!" CJ runs through the middle trucking defenders of and takes it to the outside...He makes it to the 3 and defenders close in. He dives and the ball goes past the piolon and scores! "Touchdown Broncos!" Everybody on the Broncos team screams. The PAT just makes it in... End of Game. "The final score... Grizzlies-35 Broncos-35!"
The Broncos never tied before. They were now 0-1-9 for the season