Kuga Shuu x Reader

Before i start i will explain the rules first:
Your dialog or anything : Italic
Character dialog : Bold
Other character dialog: normal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requested by foreverkouhai she is amazing.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

In the morning: Morning practise is really tiring woo, i need to go to school soon. Suddenly

"Oww" "Ah,sorry, i think i'm driving to fast" "Eh?" "Hmm, are you okay?" "I'm fine! It's my fault sorry" *try to stand up* " your leg is bleeding" " You're right! I have to treat it" "i'll take you home, you cannot walk in that condition" "You don't need to! *try to stand up but fall* "i told you, i still have time so it's okay".*carry (Y/n) bridal style* "you-u don't have to carry me" " just be quiet" "okay"

Outside your house:
" Thank you" "It's fine" "(F/n)! Are you okay your leg is bleeding?!" "Mom! I'm fine" "I'm glad, hmm (F/n) come here" "Hai?" "*whispering* who is that good looking guy, you never tell me you have a boyfriend!" "He's not my boyfriend!" "Boyfriend?" "Nothing!" "My girl is growing up" "Mom be quiet!"

"I have to go now" "Ah i almost forget thank you and can i ask you something?" "Sure" "wha-t is your name?" "Kuga shuu, (F/n) right?" "(L/N) (F/N) nice to meet you" "Me too, well nice to know you goodbye""Byee!" His motorcycle is cool and he's handsome, geez.

"Will we meet again?"
"Can we meet again?"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

My first part! Please vote and comment:) love you guysss byeee!