Izumi Toraishi x Reader

Requested by :mariacharms
Thanks for the request!:)
??????????????????????????????????
"(F/n)!" "Shut up" "don't be so cold, you are beautiful you know *wink*" "you say that to all girls in the world, Toraishi" "call me by my first name~""You hope" "(L/n), ootori-senpai is calling you""Coming, kuga-kun" "She left again *sigh*"

Time skip~ lol

"Ootori-nii i will go first" (A/N: You're ootori's cute little sister;) "Sure, be careful!" "(F/n)-chan!" "Tch, why do you keep following me!" "Because i want to tell you something" "I don't want to hear your useless word, goodbye" "Why?!"

The next day : "i think i should stop ignoring him for once" "Good morning (F/n)" "Good morning Toraishi-kun" *smile* "what happened to him?"

"Tatsumi-kun?" "Yes?""what happen to Toraishi-kun he look so sad and depressed today" "i don't know but i do realize something wrong with him, i think you should ask him about it" "Me?" "Yes, you will know why"

Later on: "Toraishi-kun?" "Hmm?""ehh are you okay?" "I'm fine" "you sure,you're less cheerful today" "i thought you think i'm annoying if i be too cheerful" "i never think about that!" "Really?""yes!" "Then will you hear me out?" "Of course" " i love you, i mean it, when i say you're beautiful, i say it with feelings, i didn't say it for fun" "..........." (F/n)?""Huhh?, me , well i-" " Don't push yourself it's fine" *begin to leave*

"Wait!" "Hah?" *kiss him in the lips* "i-i guess that answer your confession, bye-e, izumi-kun!" "She is shy huh~ so cute" *smirk*