Hiiragi Tsubasa x Reader

Requested by :Rukia444 thanks for the request:)
______________

"Kao council? What is that?" "You don't know them?!" "I'm new here how am i suppose to know Yuuta-kun" "i guess hahaha, eh, hello, Hiiragi-senpai" "New student?""Yes" "My name is (F/n)(L/n) nice to meet you" "Hmm""he's so quiet, and Megane haha" "(F/n)! Don't say that, he is from Kao council you know" "Ooop sorry, i don't know his name so megane come first in my mind" "Hiiragi Tsubasa don't call me megane again""Nice too meet you Hiiragi-senpai!"  "Well i have to go" "Good that he didn't give us punishment" "He won't"

Later on:

"Nice to meet you all" " A girl?" "Wow she is the first girl in this academy" "now that i think about it, there are no girl in this school" "(L/n)-san" "yes, ootori-senpai" "you can choose between Hiiragi team and my team, so please choose between that 2 teams" "Hmm, hiiragi? That megane" "who are you calling megane? "Hiiragi-senpai of course, eh?" "Come to the office Now!""Okay-y"  "(F/n) i told you already" "It's okay, Yuuta-kun"

"So," "i'm so sorry" "you are a new student here" "i know" "plus the only girl" "i know" "i forgive you this time" "Thank you!" " so, what team did you choose?" "Hmm, Yuuta-kun is in ootori team but i think i will choose your team but what i have to do, i mean each team cannot add anymore member" " you will be our manager""manager?" "Yes, cleaning out practise room, designing our clothes and help us with the singing and our moves" "It's gonna be so tiring but it will be fun hehe" "And-d help me with my work" "Sure!" "Come to my office if you have a problem and you're the only girl here if the guys are bothering you just tell me" "Thank you, you're so kind" "it's my job" "Haii, tsubasa-senpai" "Tsubasa-a?!*blushing* "you are blushing!" "I'm not!