Ootori Itsuki x Reader

Requested by : shiorinstarmyu thankss for the request, sorry late:(
-------------------------------------------------
"What are you talking about?!" "I say let's break up" "You gotta be kidding me (Boyfriend name)" "i'm not, i don't love you anymore" "You are the worst!"

"Stupid, stupid, stupid (Ex boyfriend name)" "Hmm,(F/n)-san are you okay?" "Ootori-senpai, i'm fine haha" "you are crying" "i'm not don't worry" "(F/n) wait!" "See you later!"

Later on: "Hey, did you hear, (F/n)-san break up with (ex boyfriend name)" "really, that's why she is crying" "Break up huh? Why she didn't want to tell me?"

"I'm hopeless right now" "(F/n)-san" "Wahh, ootori-senpai you suprised me!" "Ah sorry" "so do you need something?" "You break up with (ex boyfriend name) right?" "How-w do you know, rumor huh?" "Why do you keep it from me?" "I don't need to tell you" " I can help you or anything" "Thank you but you don't need to" " I love you, but when i hear you already have a boyfriend, i cannot think anymore" "Ehhhhh!, you what me?!" " * Hug (Y/n), haha i say i love you" "Thank you-u, hehe i guess i have a new boyfriend" "of course" "*smile, i love you itsuki-senpai" "Don't call me senpai" "itsuki-kun!*smile*".

' It doesn't matter who hurt you or broke you down, what matter is who made you smile again '
_______________________

Thanks for reading my story hope this is good enough:), please vote and comment See you♡♡