Chapter Seventeen: The Sisterwives (Part I)

**AN: By chapter 18 and on, time will have moved forward. Previous chapters have taken place in the months of July and August. As sisters within Satan's Circle, the Angels have taken a code of loyalty and trust towards each other & other members.

What is the definition of a sister wife?

Many fail to learn the exact term.

In a polygamous society or household, a sister wife is any woman or group of women married to the same man.

Of course, that is not what these young women had in mind when they were recruited into the Satan's Circle Army as Angels. Although Xavier is not married nor bonded to them, he is indeed their leader and their protector. What seems to be a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle also comes with a dark side, aside from the ghastly imagery of the gang itself, each of these girls' pasts and ultimately their futures are gravely filled with turmoil. However, each of them and their personalities prove more than just a beautiful face, a lovely curve or smile. They are much more than what meets the eye.

Natalie, Nicole, Kenia, Mariah, Anabella, and new additions Bianca & Anai's (two new angels) stories are all captured into four parts. Seven minds and hearts, some in more details than others. These very women were blinded by the fame and some just want to make it out of their previous situations, now they wish to leave this lifestyle behind as fast as they arrived. Will you choose sides? Will you understand? Or will you still cast judgment?

Listen and observe well.

Nicole

Tonight's dinner was lasagna, macaroni and cheese with a side of grilled vegetables. Since it was my turn to cook.

For myself and my sisters of course. Right now, I wasn't too trusting and wasn't fucking with Cali considering the fact she was missing the entire time Nat was gone.

Once Naomi left, the new girls settled but of course instead of making them dinner. That had to cook their own. Can't be here and not know how to cook.

My iPhone 5C buzzed on the counter and the name flashed on the screen three times, Kinky .

I unlocked my phone to read the message and I started cackling, shaking my head as I put my phone down to put the pasta back into the oven. The mac and cheese finished right along with the veggies, I replied to Kinky's text message before going to help Mariah set the table.

"What you think about these new angels?" I asked.

"What about them? I haven't spoken to them."

"I mean do you think it's too soon for us to have new people in the house. After all that happened yesterday?"

"I'm neutral about it..I mean while we can't trust them just yet. They can't be that bad. Unlike Cali." She murmured.

"I guess. Long as they don't fuck with my shit."

Mariah chuckled as she places the final pieces of silver ware out next to the plates.

She ended up saving a seat for Xavier but he's kept quiet since the other night. Everybody scared of what he might do next. Kinky shot him and if he's here, she's walking on egg shells. Or to put it more accurately, dancing on glass. She avoids him or locks herself in her room. Like he can't break it down.

After waiting for twenty more minutes, the food was ready.

I called everyone down for dinner and soon after Nat came strolling downstairs. Her smile glowing as bright as her skin, she fixed her plate and sat down with Mariah. Not long after Bianca and Anai followed. Everyone had come downstairs, except Kinky.