Chapter 2

"So you think we'll be able to get in that pack house and get some absolutely amazing and delicious food?" Billy asked beaming at the house that stood in front of us.

"Obviously Bill, we always get in no matter what! Besides, we have that potion that hides our scent and we also have our invisibility cloaks," I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"How did you even get them anyway?" Tracy questioned.

"I know other people ya know. You aren't the only idiots I know," I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," she mumbled grumpily.

I turned to them both and recited the plan that we came up with earlier, well more of I came up with earlier, "when I give the signal, we move to the front door, knock - whilst we have the cloaks on of course - and when someone opens it, we run in. Find the kitchen, and take as much food as possible and maybe some other things whilst we're at it. Got it?"

"Yup" Bill and Tracy said together

You're probably wondering why we are stealing food from a pack, well ya see we don't want to have to pay money and get jobs cause we are lazy so we just steal instead, plus it's more fun than going to work for money.

Once we waited for a while for the wolves surrounding the house to move a bit away from the house so they wouldn't hear us knocking I gave the signal

We moved quickly and quietly to the front door and knocked.

"Hello?" A woman with blonde hair asked

She opened the door wider and that's when we went in

"Anyone there? Hm... Kids" the woman said

It took us a while but we finally found the kitchen and once we got the food and some expensive things that will be useful to us, we headed to a open window on the first floor and jumped out.

When our feet landed on the ground we made a run for it only to hear a few growls.

"How did they see us? We've got the cloaks on!!" Tracy said

"Don't forget the potion!!" Billy said

"I don't know!! Maybe the potion wore off?!"

"It can't of! It's meant to last for 8 hours and we've only been here for two!!!" Tracy said

"Well don't look at me!! Cause I don't know!!!" Billy said

"Let's just get out of their territory before they get us!!! They can't capture a rogue if they are off their territory!!!"

"Thank god for that rule!!" Bill said

After ten minutes we finally made it past their territory, when we turned round we found that the wolves stopped but they growled and ran off

"I wonder how they knew we were there?" Bill asked

"No clue but I'm glad we made it out. Otherwise we might of became tamed wolf chow" I said laughing

"Yeah, I don't want to be eaten by a tamed wolf, that's something I don't want on my gravestone" Tracy said laughing along with me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once we arrived home we started to make our lunch/dinner.

"Kora go and get the plates!!!" Tracy shouted

"But I'm in the living room and Billy is in the kitchen with you!!! Can't he not get it?!" I shouted back

"No I can't cause I'm helping Tracy cook!!!! Now get the plates!!!!!" Bill shouted

"Urg!!!! Fine!!!"

I walked into the kitchen and placed the plates on the counter, and then after I finish placing the plates, there was a knock on the door and we all froze in place.

"Who do you think it is?" Tracy whispered

"I don't know, we never get anyone knocking on our door" I whispered back "Billy go get the door"

"What?! Why me?!" Billy whisper/shouted

"Because you're the man of the house!" I said

"But you're the on that can kick anyone's butt in 0.001 seconds flat!!"

"Just go!!"

"Fine!"

Billy went up to the door and we followed behind him and I made sure I had a weapon with me just in case, you never know who it could be

Bill went up to open the door and we got ready to fight. Once he opened the door a man stood there but he looked kinda familiar.

"Hello is Kora here?"

"Um... Yeah that's me" I said raising my hand a bit "um... Who are you?"

"Oh my god Kora you're so beautiful, I remember the day you were born" the man said

"Um... Ok? But seriously who the hell are you?"

"Oh you obviously don't remember be. Well I'm your uncle Craig"

"I have an uncle? My mom or dad never mentioned you"

"I know they never wanted me to meet you because they thought that it was a bad idea for a dragon shifter to go near you"

"You're a dragon shifter? I thought they were extinct?"

"Nah they were meant to but there are many of us still alive"

"Ok so why are you here and how did you find me?"

"Well you see Kora I wanted to meet you so badly and I heard your parents died and I went searching for you, and now I'v found you"

I looked at him for a moment looking at his features and eyes. Nothing like a dragon shifter, most dragon shifters have fire in their eyes. All he has is ice. And he also gave the signs of lying.

"I don't believe you are my uncle or a dragon shifter so what do you want with me?"

"Wow... You are good I thought I would get away with it, but I guess you're to smart for me Kora. The real reason I was looking for you is because the council heard that you will be getting your powers soon and they wanted me to take you and put you in a cell to stop you from causing havoc"

"How do you know I would cause havoc? For all they know I could bring peace"

"yeah right you're a rogue, you would cause havoc not bring peace now come with me"

I followed him out the door and since he didn't bring back up, which is stupid of him. I went right close behind him and brought my knife out of my boots and stabbed him in the back.

"Shouldn't of come alone Craig, die in hell"

I removed the knife and went back to the house

"Get packing, we're moving house, oh and we need to burn the body and burry the ashes somewhere"

We instantly packed everything and it only took us 5 minutes record timing

We moved outside and Billy quickly burned the body with his elemental powers and Tracy got plants to cover the ashes up and then we started walking.