Introduction & Chapters 0-10

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH: ANONYMOUS

IN 9 PARTS

SPOILERS!

(DUH)

This exists. *Ding!*

Prologue

She was @Anonymous_

He was @whocares_

He tweeted lyrics; She tweeted quotes.

Author didn't bother to register these Twitter names before starting the story, or heck, didn't even check to see if they were already taken. *Ding!*

They both used Twitter to communicate with each other, neither of them knew exactly who they were contacting.

The depressed girl and the famous boy; not exactly a match made in Heaven.

'Unlikely couple are an unlikely couple' cliche. *Ding!*

-----

It seems fans of this story will comment on anything, even this- Wait... *Ding!*

THIS IS THE NEW 'SAVE ME'

so don't read Save Me. Read this.

I didn't want to read it before, but now I'm intrigued! And why can't I find it? *Ding!*

Chapter 1

@Anonymous_ : "The most important things are the hardest to say."

@whocares_ : 'And the hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay.'

Jessica and Niall have already got to the annoying stage of a relationship where they finish each other's sentences, and they've not even met yet! How are they NOT a match made in Heaven? *Ding!*

I take antidepressants every morning because if I don't then there is a 95% chance that I will go and jump in front of a train.

Even with this stupid pills in my system, I want to but, somehow, they keep me mildly sane. Them along with One Direction.

Oh dear God. *Ding!*

Even with this stupid pills in my system, I want to but, somehow, they keep me mildly sane. Them along with One Direction.

At least 103 people have left a comment on this line (I would know, I counted them) just to say some variation of "same." That really is in-SAME. *Ding! 103X COMBO!*

The updates will get longer and more interesting soon.

But the next few chapters will consist almost entirely of 140-character messages in broken English. *Ding!*