Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

@anonymous_ : fuck you wifi

@NiallOfficial : @sameemistakess_ you legend.

I am still confuse. *Ding!*

Chapter 62

Me: you know you said you'd never leave me

Me: you said you'd always be here

Me: you said you'd help

Me: but now look

Me: you're fucking gone

This could all be fixed by Niall telling her in person that he is @whocares_. Well, mostly fixed anyway. He knows how much it would devastate Jessica if he didn't do anything. But no, his anonymity is more important to him. How romantic. *Ding!*

Him: NO WAIT

Him: IM SO SORRY J

Him: MY INTERNET KEPT DROPPING OUT

TELL HER. *Ding!*

Me: never fucking scare me like that again.

Him: I wont

Him: I'm so sorry.

WHY DOESN'T HE TELL HER? *Ding!*

Chapter 63

N I A L L

I didn't even last a week. I couldn't stay away. Honestly, I had to watch Jessica sulking around the house, checking her phone every ten minutes; it was heartbreaking.

TELL HER! TELL HER! TELL HER! TELL *Ding!*

"When, Niall? You have to tell her soon, before it's too late. "

Harry isn't punching Niall in the face in this scene. TELL HER! *Ding!*

Are you kidding? I can't even go out with female friends without them being attacked with hate. If Jessica got hate I don't know what I'd do. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from lashing out.

This is all going to end in tears. And Jessica is too stupid to see it coming. *Ding!*

"Nope," Harry smiles. "She won't be the only girl. Lottie and Eleanor will be there, so will Perrie and Sophia. The whole squad is coming. "

"Squad goals. " Jessica mutters under her breath.

"I don't-" I begin, only to be cut off by Harry.

"C'mon, Niall!" He exclaims. "If you don't bring her, I will. "

I look down at Jessica, she beams at me excitedly. "Pleeeeeeease, Niall. "

'I'm coming with you, no you're not' cliche. *Ding!*

Chapter 64

"Harry is so genuine. He is such a sweet boy, nothing like you would expect from such a famous figure. The rest of the world should be more like him. He helped me sweep the other day, then he vacuumed. Honestly, that boy..." I zoned out after that.