2wice in one day

Kendall Averison POV.

"Aye can I get a foot long."

"What do you want on it?"

"Ham, American Cheese, Lettuce, Light Mayonnaise."

"Ok sweetie give me a minute."

I started going through my unread messages and saw that my ex, Santana, texted me saying we need to talk so I replied to her

(Me) you wanted to talk I'm free now
(Her) meet me at my house
(Me) is she there
(Her) who there
(Me) the reason we broke up
(Her) no
(Me) gimme 10

I paid for my sub and turned to leave bumping into this fine girl. She had to be mixed. Something like Black and Puerto Rician. Anyway I sat my sub on the table and held out my hand to help her up. She smiled and grabbed my hand as I pulled her up.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you. I'm Kendall. Let me buy whatever you came in here for."

"Its alright Kendall."

"So what are you having" I asked scratching the back of my head.

"Nothing I just came to get my check."

"So how about dinner tonight as the replacement for lunch."

"I have plans with my boyfriend tonight but maybe lunch tomorrow."

"Yeah sure we can do that. Gimme your number or you take mine."

She wrote her number on my hand and went to go
get her money.

"What what's your name?"

She just smiled and mouthed read your hand.

Brooklyn, her name is Brooklyn.

I picked up my sub and left subway running to my car. It started raining. I placed my sub in the passenger seat and pulled out my phone to put Brooklyn's number in my contacts. Then I saw it down in the cup holder and proceeded to drive off.

When i got to Santana's house it wasn't raining so I texted her to tell her I'm outside and started eating my food. She came outside and got in my car.

"Talk"

"Baby you know... "

"I'm not your baby. I'm as single as the number 1. You know the only reason I answer your text or your calls is because of that little boy, so what the hell do you want"

"I want you"

"And I want you to go pack my son some clothes"

"Kendall please, I need you"

"Just go do what I asked. Matter fact never mind"

I got my car. Put my keys in my pocket and went into her house.

"KJ where are you" I yelled walking into his room

"Daddy" he said as he ran to me. I picked him up and he squeezed my neck.

"let's get you packed and put you on some clothes."

I picked him out clothes and packed his bag. I put him on his timbs and combed his hair.

"Have you brushed you teeth?"

"Yes"

"Good. You ready to go"

"Yes"

I picked him up and put his book bags on my other arm and walks downstairs. I heard yelling but I ignored it and told Santana we were gone as I walked out the door.

I put KJ in the backseat in his car seat and made sure the seat belt was on him right. I got in and started driving to my house playing Chris Brown and Trey Songz 24 hour remix. I was driving down the highway and saw what looked like Brooklyn, so I pulled over. I got out.

"Do you need help"

"Yes my car stop"

"Ill have my homeboy come get it. He owns a shop. So get what you need out the car and come on. I got my son in the backseat sleep."

She got her purse and keys and locked her car. Then she got in the car.

"Where were you going?"

"To my moms house but would take me home."

"Where is that?"

"On the other side of town"

"How bout you spend the night. Ill have your car brought to my house after it's fixed. I gotta get KJ into the house before it starts raining.

"OK, I'll text my boyfriend and update him"

I drove to my house and got KJ and his belongs out. I put him in his room. Then I helped Brooklyn into the house. I showed her the guest room. Then left to make dinner.