Talk to me (Teaser)

Ma'am youre gonna have to remain calm, okay?

That's all I've been hearing since I woke up three days ago. I've had no visitors , no calls just doctors and nurse practitioner poking and getting on my last damn nerve. I was told that I was three months pregnant and that it was too late think abortion. To make matters worse its twins.

I asked my doctors every time they come in about Kendall. But just like always no straight answer. Maybe she knows about the pregnancy? Maybe she doesn't want me anymore?

Just as I was about to cry my door opened. But sadly it was a student nurse but instead of her usual needles and clipboard she brought flowers.

"They have a card", she said.
I reached for them and gave her a friendly smile then nodded my head for her dismissal.

I open the card and it read

"I just heard that you finally woke up. I would've been there but kj needs me. So I asked the nurse to have your papers ready to be signed so I can bring you home.

P.s. I already know about the babies and I know that you'll be a great mother and if you allow me to I'll be there for you and them.

I smiled and folded the card back and placed them in the flowers.
I called the nurse back in and ask for her assistance in dressing myself. I waited as she brought in a bag. She pulled out a brand new loui v dress and and mk sandals.

After getting dressed and talking it up with the nurse. I found out a lot about her. We are very similar so I told her to keep in touch. She told me my car was outside so I could go.

Kendall's driver opened and closed the door for me. The ride was long and intense. I missed Kendall and to know that she didn't move on meant the world to me. She's a great woman and kj will be a great man because of her. I was so much in thought that I hadn't realize that we had arrived nor did I realize I was crying.

Her driver opened my door and on the steps of her beautiful new home sat Kendall with welcoming love in her eyes.

She took my hand and lead me into the house.

BUT ..... that was 4 months ago. Things have really changed but im still in love with her. It's her that makes me wonder if she feels the same. I've gotten bigger because of my pregnancy and although she says she still feel the same... There is a change in our love. I just wish she would open up to me. I know she's stressed. I know she wants the best for her family. I just hope that after the twins are born and I get my figure back that I am still the only one.