Welcome Kennedy

Brook pov

Today Kendall's sister is suppose to be coming and I think I'm actually happy about it. Ive talked to her a couple times on the phone, facetime,and texting. But you know nothing solidifies a person for you like meeting them in person. I just hope all goes good.

"Kj, baby boy, how does mommy look?" I had on a blue maxi dress with silver Mk sandals.

"Daddy said to always tell you great, so great and daddy also said to come on before we're late to the airport."

Kendall has gotten very smart over the last few months. If she has to say something and doesn't want to sound like an ass she sends kj. That's my baby and she knows that I'll always have on my best attitude for him.

I walked down the stairs and walked out the house. I got in and Kendall buckled me up and pulled off.

We got to the airport just in time to see Kennedy's flight land.

"I'll got to meet her at baggage claim," Kendall said.

I started fidgeting with my hair and my dress. Kj looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and pulled out my hand mirror to check my makeup.

"Mommy there's daddy and TT kennedy. " i hurried and put away my makeup. I stood up with kj 's help.

Kennedy and I smiled and gave each other hugs. "You look amazing" I told her. She had on a pink varsity shirt with black tight and pink flips. "You look even better to be pregnant". We laughed. "Let me see your nails" she said. I blushed. "I'll take you to the shop that does them" she agreed. "Shall we go", Kendall said interupting our bonding moment.

We walked out of the airport when I heard some female call Kendall's name. A pretty light skin girl appeared from the crowd and by her expression she defiantly knew Kendall on a personal level.

"Long time no see" she said hitting Kendall's chest. Kendall looked nervous. "What do you want Aaliyah"? "I wanted to know if we were still on for tomorrow." Kendall looked in my direction. I simply shook my head and grabbed kj's hand. I called an uber and walked out the airport. "Brooklyn baby listen to me. You don't understand. I--" I cut kendall off and told Kennedy she can come with us if she'd like. "I'll stay with Kendall but thanks" she replied. I smiled an closed the door and told the driver to go.