Just Maybe

Kendall POV.

I woke up later that day and saw Brook and KJ gone. I started looking around the house and then I heard laughter in the game room. The game room was my home arcade. KJ loved being in there and took pride in making sure he held every top score. I walked in and they were playing basketball.

"Who's winning?"

"I letting her win daddy"-kj

"I'm playing the loser"

I sat and watched them go into over time 3 times and finally kj took the game. It was around six when they finished playing so I thought we'd all go out to eat.

"Who's hungry"

They looked at each other and raised their hands.

"Go get dressed and come kj"

Kj raced me and brook upstairs. Brook went into my room and saw her clothes in my closet.

"Kendall how did my clothes get here"-brook

"Don't worry about it. just get ready."

After a hour everybody was dressed and we left. I drove to a small restaurant I owned. I owned at lot of businesses on the East coast. I used them to cover my tracks of my past. Cause what does a 25 year old look like with a net worth of 89.6 million dollars. Mommy and daddy weren't really there but the streets.... The streets.... They had me. Somebody always needed what I had and the cops could never understand my way of trafficking. So close but not close enough. Now I have my son and a future in the music business and I can't piss these luxuries away. I pulled into the vale and walked around the car to get everybody out. I walked in and headed to my usually section. I pulled out Brook's chair, then kj's chair , and finally I sat down.

"Do you always just walk through restaurants?" - brook

"It's mine"

"I'm fr"-brook

"So am I and it's not the only one"

"Business man I see. But how did you start out this estate alone must bring in 2 million, what every 3 weeks."-brook

I began telling her the water down version of my humble beginnings. The food came and we talked about more appropriate topics in the present company. My waiters were very clean and we were well serviced so they'll be getting a raise. We finished our and I drove back home. I saw two unknown cars in my front yards so I drove past my house scoping the scene and telling my boy Johnson to come handle it. I had another little spot in a gated community on the East side of Atlanta. I guess I was two focused on trying to figure out what was going on that I didn't notice that brook and kj were sleep. I got out and unlocked the house and I got kj out and took him to his room. I came back outside and picked up brook and took to the couch. She started to stirr in my arms. I laid her down softly and went to lock my car. I came back in the house to see brook looking around. She laid eyes on me and motioned for me to come here. She made me lay down so she could lay on me.

"Tell me later." -brook