Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

When I have finally reached school, I turn off the engine of the car and grab my bookbag and the tray of starbucks drinks.I walk in the entrance and realised that there were only afew people outside.It must have been Lunch Time already.I open the cafateria door and the whole cafateria stop what they were doing and look towards me.I walked in and realised that my group was actually standing inside the cafeteria near the door and when they saw me then walk follow me.

I went towards the Football players and Cheerleaders table first.I saw that my jerk of a brother was making out with a school wannabe slut so I tap on his shoulder.To be honest, I do not really approved of him making out or having a girlfriend with the school wannabe slut.He started to groan and my group started to laugh along with me.When my Jerk face brother realised that it was me, he grin at me.

I just stare at him and started started to smirk. The grin on his face drop. "Yes baby sister, what do you need?" Jason question me. My grin become wider and I ended up smirking.I turn around and look for my other older brother and my twin brother. "Hey Kyle and Austin!Do you guys want the starbucks drink?"I yell at Kyle and Austin who was sitting with their group all the way at the back of the cafeteria.They look towards me and smile when they saw their favourite drinks.

"Heck yeah..."They both yelled and start running towards me.I passed Kylie his favourite shaken ice tea and Austin his favourite caramel brulee cappuccino. "Thanks baby sis" they replied.I just smile at them. "I want one too!"Jason whine. "I would like to give you one but you were too busy sucking or should I say eating that wannabe slut face" I answered with a smirk on my face.

"Fine...I am sorry...I should not have done that and can I have my starbucks drink?" He asked me.I just nodded before passing him his Ice coffed.The wannabe slut keep on staring at me."Excused me...my name is not 'wannabe slut'.It is Lucy and do you know who I am? I am the captain of the cheerleader." The wannabe slut said.

I just raised my eyebrow and by now everyone in the cafateria was silence and looking towards us.LET THE FUN BEGIN! "Ohh sorry.I thought your name was wannabe slut but it turn out that your name was 'Lacey'!" I said qouting her name. "Its Lucy!"she corrected me with a smirk.

I just wish I could wipe out that smirk from that wannabe slut face.I just smile at her. "I don't give a damn about your name.So what if you are the captain of the cheeleader.Hey I have a cheer for you.Ready let go! Give me a S! Give me a L! Give me a U! Give me a T! What does it spell Slut! I don't give a crap of you, I know that your a loser too!"I answered her.By now the whole cafeteria was shock while my brother and their group was chuckling along with my group was laughing.

The wannabe slut wanted to open her mouth but she quickly closed her mouth back.She started to stomp her feet out of the cafateria and her little minions was following her.

I turn towards Jason and said "I don't like her.She is a total bitch and I do not want her to be your girlfriend,".

Jason just look at me and sync 'ok sis...We all know she is a Slut...i love you'.I just gave him a look and nodded. "Hey girls, I think my job is done here come on.I am hungry!"I whine.They all started to burst out in laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------Hey guys!

Here is chapter two!Hope you guys love it!Stay tuned until tomorrow!Bye!Love ya!