Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Stacy POV

The girls well except for Alex are hanging out at the boys place.Alex was tired after the race and she decided that she should just go home and rest.I can't blame her.Her job is pretty hard but I know she enjoys it.We were all talking about what's going on with the gang when the boys suddenly started frowning.

I think Hannah,Bri and Ally notice too as they all look towards me and started giving me confused look.I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Whats wrong with you boys?At first you were all happily laughing and now your frowning?"I asked with curiousity.
"Sorry but if we tell you girls something, you cannot tell Alex ok?"Charlie reply.When I heard that,it caught my attention and we all nodded.

"Last week, while Charlie and I was doing our look out on the territory, we saw him with a women inside the car.So we decided to follow them just to confirm its him."DJ answer.I just nodded as a cue for them to go on with their story.

"When we follow them, they were at our territory mall.Then him and the women got of their ride and start walking inside the mall after locking his car."Charlie continued.I nodded.

"We saw him and the women holding hand so we got curious as at first I just thought that the women is working for him but when they started holding hand I know it must be more than that.So we continued to follow him and they went to alot of different types of store.Like is that man not tired walking store to store!"DJ reply with annoyed look.

"Then they went to the nearby restaurent.So we sat two tables behind them.On the table, I saw him taking out a ring and I think it is a proposel."DJ continued.The girls and I gasped at what we heard.There no way it could be true.

"Just in case you guys think we are faking all this stuff, I took a video of them."Charlie answered.We all look at the video and saw him taking out a ring before saying something and the women yell a yes and they started kissing each other.Me and the girls were shocked at what had happen in the video.

Suddenly anger took over Hannah,Bri,Ally and I.

"No wonder he was not at one of Alex dance performance!"Hannah yelled.
"HE WAS WITH ANOTHER WOMEN!"Bri scream.
"WHAT THE HELL?IS HE CRAZY OR SOMETHING?"Ally shouted.
"I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!"now I started to yell.

"Calm down girls!We are angry too but calm down first,"Ben said.
"Yeah, Calm down.You girls are yelling and screaming.The neighbour will kill us if they are awaken by you guys screaming and yelling,"Troy said.

"Yeah...Chill..."David and Ryan said together.We started to do the technic we learn at yoga.What! Ally basically drag me,Alex,Bri and Hannah to go.

A few minutes later we had calm down already and we look at the boys.

"What are we going to do?"Hannah asked.
"We have to tell Alex!"Bri answer.
"Yup we have to!She is our best friend!"Ally agreed.

I just nodded my head.
"You guys cannot tell Alex!When the right time come then we will tell her!"Troy
said in a stern voice.All of us nodded.

The boys decided to go to bed.The girls and I went home straight away and went to bed as we were really tired.
---------------------------------------------------------

Alex POV

I woke up by the annoying alarm clock ringing.I look at the time and its 6:10 a.m.I rolled over and accidentally roll off till the end of the bed and I fell down.There was a loud thud and I heard footsteps running closer and closer.Suddenly the door swing open.

"What happen?"My brothers Kylie,Austin and Jason ask at the same time.I groaned and decided to stay on the floor as I was too lazy to get up.

"Nothing!I just accidentally rolled off till the edge of the bed and I fall down."I said to them.They stare at me in disbelief before they started laughing and I look at them before grinning at all of them.They all just shake their head before walking out of my room.

I decided that I should get up and went to the bathroom and begin my morning shower.After 10 minutes later,I went out and walk to the walk in closet.Let me tell you one thing my walk in closet is so big and at the end,there is a secret elevator in it.Nobody knows about the secret elevator except my mum as she is the one who request someone to built it.

Well it is also hidden or should I say camouflage.I went with a black skinny jeans, with a floral loose crop top and top it all of with my black leather jacket.I let my hair down and curl afew pieces of it and pair it all with my maroon converse.I grab my vans backpack before heading to my night stand and grab my black sunglasses and my Iphone 6s.

I went downstairs and saw my brothers eating their breakfast.
"Morning everyone!"I greeted them.
"Morning Alex!"They greeted me back.

Andrew pass my plate of food before the boys started making jokes.We laugh and tell weird and funny jokes throughout the breakfast.Soon I look at the watch on my hand that it is 6:55a.m.I told the boys we should go and Austin suggested that we should do our dramatic appearance and we all agreed.

Don't get me wrong I am not a bitch or anything but if the queen bee of the school,Charlotte ,can do a dramtic appearance why can't us right?

We all went to the carpark.The car park have a electronic shelter.I have seven cars and I have to pick one today.I ended up picking my red lamborghini aventandor.Jason was using his black ferrari 2014. Kyle decided to carpool with Austin cause he is lazy to drive so I let it be.Austin use his grey Audi r8.We all went inside our cars and drive away.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Like always, hope you enjoy this week chapter.So next week, I am on a holiday and if the internet there is good, I will update a new chapter.If not I will update it as soon as I get back.

Love ya!