Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

My brother pass me my lunch cooked by Andrew and I sit down with the group.You would be wondering who is in my group.Well there are 5 of us.There are Stacy,Hanna,Bri,Ally and me.Stacy have long brown hair with green eyes.She is from the vollyball team.

Hanna had brown long hair too but with brown eyes.She is from the vollyball team too.Bri and Ally have brown hair too but Bri's eyes colour is Emerald green while Ally's eye colour is dark brown.Both of them are from the dance team

While me, I have blonde hair with blue eyes.All of us are 15 years old.Hanna,Bri,Ally and Stacy parent either had died or they abandon them.I know it is sad.So they all live at the same house that my dad bought for them for their birthdays. We are like best friend forever.We called our self 'the troublemakers'.

"So how are you?"Ally and Bri asked.
"I'm fine...I guess," I reply.They just nodded and start talking about a new topic that does not involved my mum.After awhile the bell rang and we went to our locker before going to class.

A few classes had end and right now I am in the last class for today which is History class.This class is really boring.I was day dreaming about stuff when my phone started to vibrate.I look at it and I got a text from Stacy.
(Converstation)

S:Hey girl!How was your day
A:Hate it alot! Why?
S:Hahaha!I just want to tell you that today, you have a race.
A:Really...What time?
S:As usual, 8:00 p.m
A:Ok
S:Oh before I forgot you have to asked Bri if you have a fight or not today ok?
A:ok!Is it at the usual place?
S:Yup!
A:Ok!
S:Bye!Love ya!
A:Bye!Love ya too!
------------------
If you are wondering what the heck is going on well,I had forgotten to tell you that I am also the undeafetable Street Racer and Street Fighter.Stacy is my manager for the street racing things while Bri is my manager for the street fighter.You would be wondering why I street race and fight is because I loved it alot and besides I am really good at it.

No one in my family new about this except for my mum.Even though she disagree at first, but then she started to support me when she see how good I am and that I really enjoy the sports.She would always come to most of my fight and race nights with my group.

After the fight we would have a night out where we hang out together while watching a movie.

To say that I miss my mum is an understatement.I put my phone back in the pocket and try to listen to what the teacher was saying.A few moments later the bell rings and I quickly grab my back pack and went to my car.

On the way to the car I accidentally hit someone and I manage to regain my balance.I look up and see this idiotic guy a friend of my brothers smirking.I smirk back at him and his smirk quickly turn into a frown.Well you see when I start smirking, the whole school knows that if I smirk at him or her back, somethings bad is going to happen to that person.

"Walk with your eyes on your head ASSHOLE!"I yell the last part loudly.
"Whatever bitch!"he mumble.
If this was a cartoon movie, I would be the one that have a red fume coming out from my ears.

"What did you say?"I ask pretending that I can't hear what he had just said.

"I said whatever BITCH!"he said saying the last part loudly.
"I AM NOT A BITCH!SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME WE CAN FINISH THIS OUTSIDE!"I yelled.By now we have caught all the students attention.

I could see my brothers and my group running towards me.Bri and Hannah quickly grab me and pull me out of the scene.

"Calm down Sky!Breath in, breath out!Breath in, breath out,"Bri and Hannah said.

I did what they told me to do and after afew minutes I have calm down.I went back to the idiotic guy and walk towards him.By now we were so close that he had start smirking.I smirk and ask him"Whats your name sweety?"

"Jake...The name is Jake Zender"he reply."Listen hear Jake Zender...I don't care if you are my brother friends but what I know is I am not done with you...So you Jake fucking Zender better watch out cause you never know whats coming..."I whisper to him in a venom voice.I could see him shivering.My smirk become wider and I walk away like a boss.

I saw Bri and Stacy standing near my car.Bri and Stacy frown at me."What?"I asked them."What was that about just now?"Stacy asked."Not you too.I was walking when that fucking dude whose name I just found out was Jake Zender hit me and I almost fall.He did not even said sorry so I said watch where your going and he reply with whatever bitch.So I got angry and well that is when all hell break lose."I answer with a frown.

"Ok...that alright since it was that guy fault.Ok so lets just went back yo your house first.The group are on their way to your house."Bri answer.I just noded at them and went into my car.Bri sat on the passenger seat, while Stacy went back to her car.

When I reach home,the group all had a frown expression on their face and when they saw me they force a smile.I smile back and let it slip pass.

"Hey guys!"I said.They all reply with a hey, whats sup and Hi.We decided that we should play some video games before going to the race today.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I have decide that in a week I will post 2-3 chapter.If it is more than that then it is surprise!Surprise!Hope u like this week chapter!

Love ya!