Part 1, Beginning

Hey guys!! I'll be writing a new story for you! This is my first time writing something Zombie Themed. And also, be sure to comment if there is any grammatical errors or a word that is misspelled!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day, school day actually. We were at the cafeteria eating, when suddenly there was an announcement, "All students please report to the Gym, now please....", the Principal had announced.

All of the students, including me had went to the gym, and once we were there, we heard a lot of screams, and a lot of people gossiping. It was rather terrifying. We all sat down at the bleachers, Lizzie and Courtney were right next to me, of course they would, they're my best friends.

"Angel, what do you think is going on?",Lizzie asked, and I just shrugged, none of us students know what was happening. "Professor!", Peter stood up and walked over to Professor Adam.

"Yes, Peter?", Prof. asked, "Sir, what is happening?".

"Well, none of us really know! Ms. Maria said we teachers will guard you, until the 'problem' is solved.", Peter nodded.

"Attention : Please lock all doors, and stay inside the gym.", another announcement was heard. We were scared as heck, Layla ,one of my friends was having a panic attack.

While the twins, Courtney and Tina were arguing about who's the coward between the two of them.

I stood up, walked to the entrance of the Gym. Reaching for the handle, Prof. Adam had pulled me before I even got to open the door.

"What are you doing?",He said, "Going to the bathroom?", I lied as I stared at him.

"There's a ladies bathroom over there.", he pointed at the bathroom over the corner. "Umm.....I forgot my wallet in the other bathroom?",I spoke as he gave me a stare, which made me nervous.

"Fine. Be careful, you never know what lurks in the empty hallways.",He let go of my wrist, as I opened the door and stepped outside, I saw this person.....

He was bloody...I could see stains, even though he is a bit far away. Some of his flesh ripped off, some just dangling. I was in shock..His jaw dangling open.

As he turned around, he saw me
He was charging towards me, as I narrowed my eyes.

I couldn't believe what I just saw...I got back in the gym immediately, and closed the door.

I grabbed a metal pipe, which is coincidentally placed there, and shoved it into the doors handle, for the zombie, to stay out.

"Angel....is everything okay?", Peter asked, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Z-z-z....there's a....zombie...", I pointed. I was shivering in fear. In all my life, I've never thought about seeing a real life zombie....

"What? Impossible! Th--", Peter was cut off, by a loud banging, "Okay, I believe you!", Peter said as his eyes widen.

I looked around the entire gym, and spotted the boys locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tysm for reading! Hoped you liked the 1st chapter!