Part 2, Got to Prepare

I stood straight and started running towards the boys locker room.

"Angel?",Peter called, as I turned around to face him. "Remember Kent's knife? Well, please call him and tell him to go to his locker.", I spoke, as I waved, I resumed running.

As I enter the locker room, I made sure there was no zombified people.

"You needed me?", I turned around to face Kent, who winked at me. "Open your locker.", I said, as he raised an eyebrow.

"On one condition.", He had a smug look on his face, that it makes me want to punch him on the face.

"What?",I asked, folding my arms as he walked closer to me, "Be mine?", He smirked, but I gave him a big fat, "No."

"Why?!", He said as he unlocked his locker and took his knife. "One reason : you're a player.",I said placing my index finger on his chest pushing him away, then taking his knife.

"I won't give up on you!",Kent shouted as I left him alone in the locker room.

Not looking back, I walked in front of the noisy crowd, "Listen! You may not believe me but its okay! There is a zombie apocalypse, and we need to survive!", I shouted.

"And if you want to survive, come with me. We will go to the school kitchen to get weapons. Those who don't want to come, good luck.",I said as the crowd had gone silent.

"I'll go!", Lizzie had stood up and walked over to me with a wide grin on her face, as Peter, Courtney, Tina, Kent, Layla, Kyle and a few more students followed.

The people who went with me had wooden bats, metal pipes, and pocket knives for weaponry.

As I slid the metal pipe off from the door handle, I immediately stabbed the zombie that charged at me earlier, multiple time.

I stepped outside, looking around for anymore flesh-eating dead. As I motioned for the others to follow, we carefully, silently and calmly arrived at the entrance of the cafeteria.

The only problem was, there were a lot of undead inside, we were thinking for a plan, until Kent saw a book and threw it across the giant cafeteria.

The zombies were approaching the book, as me and the others ran silently to the kitchen, making sure footsteps wouldn't be heard.

We took a lot of plastic bags to carry all the knives, and food for everyone else. As I took a butcher knife.

We were making our way back to the gym, fortunately the zombies were still distracted. As we had encounter couple of unsead, we managed to survive.

We finally arrived, but there was a problem.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~