Part 3, Memories

We saw a bunch of zombies, ripping out the flesh of my classmates, and other students. Some are still alive so I called them out, as my group had battled the group of dead cannibals. The students who survived immediately ran towards me, as I took knives out of the plastic bags and gave it to them, I ran to my group who successfully managed to kill all the dead.

"Alright, is everyone okay?", I said as I took a look around. Some of the dead were still crawling towards the survivors, but I ended them quickly. I motioned for them to go to the gates and make sure that the area is clear.

As they left, I took one more look around, then left. I sprinted, left and right, then to the exit. I pushed the door open, "Angel, zombies are approaching, we should get going!", Courtney said. "Okay, let's go guys!", I yelled, "The gate is locked, any ideas?", Lizzie said, as she grabbed one of her hair clips and picked the lock.

"What?", We stared at her, "Nothing...It's just, you can pick locks.....The Sweet Heart....",I said as she smirked and opened the gates. "Wait! Wait, where will we go?!", Kent yelled. "Uh.......The Mall?", I said as I tapped my chin, "What?! Seriously?! Let's just go to a safe place that's the nearest.", Courtney said as she grabbed one of her lip gloss from her shoulder bag, putting another layer.

"Okay! Let's see.....Oh here we go! How about the Supermarket? We need more food right? Plus, a friend of mine works there, she told me that there are weapons at the storage room!", Kent said as I nodded. "Alright! If we're going there, we need some type of vehicle, we can't just walk or run, we'll get tired easily.", Lizzie said as she looked around. "Okay, bicycles, a van, a motorcycle and skateboards....", She said.

"I own the van!", A voice said behind us, as we turned around and saw Ms. Maria Sherman, our school principal. "Ms. Sherman! You're alive!", I said as she took her car keys, showing it to us. "Ms.Sherman? Can you drive us to the Supermarket? The one that has the weird logo?", Kent said as Ms. Maria nodded, we all got in the van, closing the door and locked it.

**

As we arrive at our destination, we held our weapons tightly as we walked to the entrance. I pushed the door open. "No loud noises, alright guys?", I whispered. "But what if there's an emergency!", Tina yelled, as I facepalmed and looked around.

There was a zombie approaching from the left side, as I held my butcher knife tightly, I lunged forward, towards the zombie and stabbed it, repeatedly. "Clean up at aisle 5", I said, joking. I checked my surroundings for more undead, there were only 3. A cashier, a fat cannibal and a guard.

I motioned Courtney, Kent and Peter to kill the three, as they nodded and ended them quickly.
"Hey, Angel, how come you're so good at this..surviving thing?", Tina said. "Let's just say, it's a long story.", I smiled, remembering the smile of my father.

** Flashback **

"Dad! Look!", I said, filled with Joy. I killed my first boar. My dad was a hunter......back when we were staying at the cabin....

"Goodjob Sweetheart!", He said lifting me into the air and kissing my forehead.

** End of Flashback **