chapter 1

I began my day as usual. Arghhh so much for the fucking morning. I hate mornings. Sleep is basically life. Why oh why does school even exist? Could someone please explain to me why i have to spend my whole life waking up early just to be in classes all day long.

Today i decided to wear my dress that was checked with the colours yellow and white. Just kidding i had no choice in wearing this hideous school uniform that went of about 4cm above my knees. Oh how i just love Monday mornings. As i looked in the mirror to make sure i atleast look decent. I was staring back at myself with dark brown curly hair that went up to my shoulder. My large dark blue-ish eyes lined with long lashes. Naturally pink full lips. Caramel skin tone with ever so light freckles on my outer cheeks. Gazing down my body i can't help but feel akward with my pear shaped figure. Thanks to my genes, i have inherited small breasts and thin arms while my ass and thighs are full and plump. Talk about awkward body shape.

As i was leaving my house my mother was feeding my baby sister of 2 years old as usual and my 11 year old brother was annoying the shit out of me. God give me a break.

Thankfully will arrives soon with his car. He smiles at me with his goreous white smile that makes me melt everytime. He winks at me with his light green eyes while he ruffles his golden brown hair.
"Morning side hoe Bella "

"Will Please im your main chick, we've been through this before"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night"

"God i love you Will"

"Love you more Bella"

We both burst out laughing as we neared the hell hole aka school. What would i do without Will. I have met him when i started high school and since we have the same classes we eventually became friends and his been here for me ever since. Honestly i think im pretty lucky to have a best friend thats gay. What girl wouldn't dream of that.