chapter 2

Pic of Will ( gay bestfriend) ----->>>>>

I'm currently sitting in last period with Will. Will is sitting right besides me. Finally the day is almost over and i can go to my lovely bed and food. I wonder if there is still stil oreos left or...

"Psssst Bells bells..."

"Yes Will?"

"Want to go shopping after school with me?"

"Hell no!! I want to sleep and eat later not walk around for hours till my feet ache"

"Don't be that guy Bells" His lips start to form a pout.

"I'm not falling for that savage face of yours again"

"Bitch I'll even buy you McDonald?"

"Fine but come over to my home first because there is no way im walking in these clothes"

"Deal. I love you" He winks at me so effortlessly. I try to return the wink but i guess it looks more like i have something stuck in my eyes. Defintely need to work on that. Flirt game not so strong strong after all.

While we driving on my way home, it comes to my attention that why does Will even need more clothes. He has way to much clothing for a guy. I mean i get that his gay and all but seriously im not even sure that kim Kardashian has this much clothing.
"Will, so why exactly are we going shopping again?"

"Oh i decided that i need to look good for when Mr right comes along" The fuck?!

"And who precisely is this Mr right?" omg maybe its the new sports teacher. Damn that man has one fine ass.

"I have no idea darling but i got to look my best"

"On top of that dating game i see"

"Darling you should know already" i burst out laughing at his statement. Will just knows how to make my day.

When we arrived at my home, the first thing i done was check if anyone is home. Nope definitely nobody home. Mom is stil at work and Nadine and Cody is at daycare.
"Will you know the drill already, make yourself comfortable while i refresh. And before we leave could you do my eyebrows please baby cakes?

"You tell me this everytime i come to your home like i know already your house is my house. And Sure babes no problem. Just please hurry up women"

"Whatever you say Willy"

"Don't call me that you slut"

"My house, so i call you whatever the fuck i want"

"You little bitch. If my hand slips while im doing your eyebrows then do know it was a mistake"

"You wouldn't.."

"Oh wouldn't I?" he said so teasingly. I just love how he reacts when i tease him. *evil laughter*

"Ohk I'm sorry i won't ever mention the nickname willy again"

He just gave me a pointed look in return. I better get done since it's a weekday and the shops close earlier than usual.

After i was done refreshed i felt so much better. Wearing my off colour boyfriend jeans with rips and a blank tank top. Paired with my plain black nikes i was ready to go. Will ofcourse done my eyebrows with no 'mistakes.'

Before leaving i made sure to lock up and text my mother that I'll be late back so i will be sleeping over at Will's place. His parents won't mind since they basically never home. They always travelling and taking care of their business so im free to sleep there anytime. Will honestly has like so much freedom, I'm jealous.