You know she's the best...

After the day Haruka told him that she only tolerated you near him because you were so close with Takao, Midorima began to question his relationship with her and the words Takao said to him replayed in his mind like it was a song stuck on replay.

Maybe, just maybe Takao was right, and you are better than Haruka. Maybe you would make a better girlfriend and maybe he should break up with the blonde girl. And in the deepest depths of him it somehow felt right to think that way, but his mind still denied everything.

Haruka was his girlfriend and he was happy with her. And Takao's stupid words wouldn't change anything.

At least that is what he told himself, but inside his head it looked differently.

After these two events he had with you, first the one where you said that you couldn't get tired of him (even after being near him for the whole day) and then a few days ago where you said that you liked his habits because they were a part of him, Midorima started to get annoyed with Haruka.

She wasn't near him all the time like you were, saying that she 'has something better to do'.

...Yeah, you heard that right, that's what she said.

But when she was, she nagged at him all the time about his 'stupid/foolish horoscope' and the about 'gross and smelly drink' he liked so much. And it annoyed the green haired male to no end.

He really couldn't stand it anymore, but was that reason enough to break up with her?

Well, maybe not these two alone, but with some more reasons it definitley was enough. And an other reason was coming up right now.

Somehow, and Midorima didn't know why, Haruka seemed to not trust him that much. She often told only half of the story and lied about some parts, and when the basketball player found that out he was mad.

Not as mad as he thought he would be, but still mad.

Haruka kept her secrets to herself and only told her closest friends about them. An other thing tha pissed him of. And on top of that he never could speak seriously with her. He tried it once, but it didn't turn out that well...

"Haruka, I need to ask you something."

"Shintarou-kun, how many times do I have to tell you that you should call me Yui-chan?"

Sighing he looked at her with a serious face.

"Haruka, just listen to me, alright? It's about the upcoming game, so-"

"Ah, look they sell ice cream over there, let's go get some!"

And with that she ran away to buy ice cream, leaving a dumbounfed boyfriend behind her.

Ah yes, what beautiful memories... Midorima sighed irritated as he walked to your house. It was Saturday and he had to return the necklace to you, so he was on his way. He didn't plan to stay very long, just drop of the necklace and then go and train his shots.

So as he ringed at the door, he didn't expect your mother to open the door and pull him in.

Surprised he now sat on your coach in your living room while his mother prepared some snacks and tea for him.

"Ha, it's been so long since your last visit Midorima-kun.", she hummed and put the cup down in front of him, taking the seat in front of the teenage boy. "I bet you are here to see (N/N), am I right?", your mother smiled at him and Midorima nodded his head. "That's right Miss (L/N). Your daughter lend me her necklace a few days ago because it was my lucky item and I wanted to return it to her.", he explained and took a sip from his tea.