When You Get to Know Each Other

Freddy: you were so deeply asleep that nobody would dare to move you. Freddy kept visiting your dreams every night for the past week. Once you asked you learned a bunch about what he was and what he could do. You weren't scared, but you weren't entirely comfortable with the idea either.

Candyman: you were drunk a bit and went to the mirror, not caring this time. You said his name five times in the mirror, just because you were bored and needed someone to talk to. He handed you water and once you were sober enough, you got to know more about him. Once it set into you what happened to him you started to cry a bit, feeling sad for him. Nobody showed any sorrow for him aside from you, and he noted it.

Leprechaun: You were bored. It was a long day, and you weren't in the mood to do anything except lay in bed and watch Netflix. You saw the little man staring at you from your window and sighed opening the window. He muttered something about finding his gold, until he noticed you. You two got talking a bit and you put on some movies for him explaining what they were. It was strange, but you enjoyed the company.

Jason: you liked sneaking away at the spooky camp because of two things, you nobody would bother you and you'd get to meet up with Jason. You did more research and you felt sad for him. You tried to explain to him that his mother was a mean woman, and you thought he got it through when he had a massive fit. He had stormed off, but came back to hug you.

Norman: you weren't too sure, but you liked talking to Norman. You had learned that his mother was a bit strict and slightly abusive, but Norman didn't mind. You learned he also liked to do taxidermy in his spare time. You liked how he made the conversations between you two interesting, but likable. When he said that you look like a sad-eyed angel, you were a bit taken aback, but smiled all the same.