John Kramer

When you meet: It was cold and he saw you wandering around with a ripped shirt missing your left slip-on shoe. In your mind, you knew going to the party with your friends was not the best idea, but your desperate need to fit in made your anxiety kick in. When John saw you, he put his jacket on your shoulders and went to go get your shoe back. A few hours later, he returned with your shoe and a plastic bag holding a body, which he took back to one of his many trap rooms to take care of it.

Getting to know each other: After that encounter, you started sending letters and postcards to each other to try to know each other better. While you were writing one of the letters, he went into the cafe you were in and offered to get you a coffee.

When he surprises you on your birthday: You were bored at home, and normally YouTube would be a great distraction, but this time it was more of a white nose than usual. While you were contemplating what to watch, you noticed a custom made postcard of a specific local spot. You went there and found another one leading to a different local spot. After finding all the postcards, you found a picnic with a birthday brookie resting under a box with a really pretty choker.

Christmas with him: You both were really obsessed with Christmas and as Christmas junkies, you both went all out. Not holding back, you decorated the tree and presents while he got holiday festive snacks and eggnog.

What you watch and eat on movie night: Your favorite movie to watch together was Suicide Squad, which was great for both of you while you both loved drinking grape soda while eating a giant bowl of mixed potato chips, mostly ones with cheese powder, like Cheetos.

Shows you binge watch together: You both are really into the superhero genre, but one show you both watch as addicts is Gotham.

His weird sandwich craving: Deviled egg and pigs in a blanket sandwiches.