What You Eat and Watch on Movie Night

Freddy: every movie night you two winds up having always comes with Tex-Mex nachos with sour cream drizzling over it all as the movie plays. Your favorite movie together wound up being A Tale of Two Sisters, mostly because of the creepiness and confusing nature of the movie's narrative style.

Candyman: you don't remember who started the pizza party movie night, but you're glad they did because the pepperoni pizzas with Die Hard was a great combo. The greasiness went well with all the gunfire in the movie.

Leprechaun: fried pork cutlets with eggs, onions, and rice while watching Real Genius somehow worked well for both of you. You loved nerdy 80s movies and this movie was one of your favorites, and katsudon somehow made the experience better.

Jason: you somehow found barbecue worked well with Rise of the Guardians for both you and Jason when you made Korean style barbecue.

Norman: each movie night wound up with ramen ever since you started this tradition with Ponyo.

Chucky: Spider-Man playing in the room made you both crave cereal. Each time either of you put it on, the other one would go grab a box of Lucky Charms and milk.

Jack Frost: cookie brownie sundaes with gore? Weird combination, but each time you saw any of the Saw movies with him, both of you craved cookie brownie sundaes, even for dinner.