Christmas With Him

Freddy: you didn't know if he still celebrated Christmas since he was a ghost. You eagerly fell asleep close to midnight and once you did, you saw the boiler room adorned with Christmas decorations as well as the Charlie Brown Christmas tree with presents underneath it. You smirked a bit and he nudged you saying it was time to open them. He got you three presents: a dress that was striped like his sweater, a dragon necklace with a red crystal in its talons, and the first book from your favorite book series from when you were a kid. You smiled and pulled him close to you so you two could kiss. Best Christmas ever.

Candyman: you were napping on Christmas Eve so you wouldn't feel too tired when midnight came around. When you woke up, there was a tall tree already decorated and the smells of gingerbread cookies and eggnog filled your nose. You waited until it was officially midnight before opening your present from him, which was a pocket knife with a slick black handle. Living in the projects was a dangerous place, so he felt you would be safer with a knife.

Leprechaun: You didn't know if he celebrated Christmas or not, but when you got home from school/work/a party with your friends and family, you were surprised to see everything decorated for Christmas as the clock chimed midnight. You being under the mistletoe gave him the opportunity to surprise you with a kiss and a necklace of pure gold with your birthstone in the center.

Jason: sneaking off away from your family on Christmas became a habit of yours as your family yelled more often than they payed attention to who's where. You and Jason had a quick early Christmas exchange where he gave you your own machete while you got him a chainsaw. He gently patted your head, leaving you to sneak back inside and hide the machete before anyone noticed.

Norman: you were napping, the smell of your lavender scented motel room candles filling the room. As you slept, Norman decided to make the room a bit more festive for the two of you, so he went all out. By the time you woke from the nap, food, snacks, eggnog, and presents were waiting for you as well as your sleeping boyfriend. By midnight, presents were exchanged. You had gotten him supplies to help with his taxidermy while he got you the book you wanted full of scary stories.

Chucky: You had a long day at school/work because of people bullying you, thinking they could try to take advantage of you since it was Christmas Eve and they assumed you were single. When you said you had a boyfriend, they laughed in your face, causing you to roll your eyes and bide your time until you got home. All the smells and sights of Christmas made you forget the troubles you had as Chucky massaged your back. At midnight, you saw he had left, but left you with a Bowie knife in a personalized knife holder. You smiled and tucked it under your pillow, just in case.

Jack Frost: You had fallen asleep on the floor, again, taking a nap. It was Christmas Eve, 10 minutes to midnight, and the house was well-decorated. Once midnight rang, you saw your familiar snowman boyfriend with your present in his hand. You threw on your jacket and snow boots to get it, then set down your present to him in front of him. You opened what he got you, which was a pair TMPs with 70 boxes of ammo. It was excessive, but worth it.

A/N: Happy/Merry late Christmas everyone. You guys have been awesome in your support of me and my writing. To be honest, I was nervous about starting this since I didn't know how much of a fanbase of horror movies was on here, but since you guys like it, I'm glad. On that note, I will set a poll.

Question: should I make a horror movie villain ask book?

1. Yes
2. No
3. What's a horror movie?