1

You lived in Gravity Falls. It's a...productive town. Many things go on, especially now.

You see, a triangle named Bill Cipher has ripped himself into this world. And at that moment while he was introducing himself, you just had to hide in the ally, right next to the demon.

" Hahahah! Hey gang what y'all wanna do as these bubbles of madness and flying eyeballs take care of things?" Asked Bill

" We can mess with that human in that ally?" The creatures name who can never be said,said.(Doctor Who reference in GF).
Bill turned around to meet his eyes with your fearful eyes." Well ,well, well...if it isn't (full name)!" You backed up as he snapped his fingers." Oh don't back away! I got plans for you!" A flying eye abducted you and took you to the pyramid that Bill called his Castle.

Bill turned back and continued chatting as he got shot in the hat. You saw his reaction and tried getting out of the field as two humans try to get up.

The smaller one hides as the older one is lifted by Bill. You couldn't hear the conversation clearly but it didn't seem nice.

The man was turned to stone, or gold, and used as a backscratcher. You looked around your old town. Tears weld up as you saw your (guardian) being crushed by a monster in the distance. You hugged your legs and hoped that this will all change.

♑️♐️
Intro!!!

Hope y'all like it so far!