7

"Ah~There you are my lil kitty~" Bill smirked as he patted you head. You growled, but your tail swayed with pleasure.

"Kitty can't decide what her emotion is,eh?"

You huffed,slowly putting the key away." I-I just wanna b-b-be alone...." Bill frowned a bit, hovering closer." Tell master why you're sad..." He made you float on his lap, making you have red dust your face." I don't know, maybe because I have no idea what's going on, I hate being a neko, and my (guardian) is dead!" Tears formed. Sure you didn't tell of them,but you still were honest about the situation." (Name)..." He hugged you and snapped his fingers.

You cringed as you felt your cat was become normal hair,and your tail disappeared into air. And though you had your face buried in his chest, you could tell your not in the party room from the absence of voices." Bill?" He huffed for you to continue." Where are we?" He chucked a bit at the question." Your new sleeping quarters..." You got out of Bill's grip, but regretted it when you fell to the floor.

You groaned, rubbing your head as you looked at your surroundings. Triangles mostly formed on the bed, lamps,carpet, etc. yellow and black were the main colors, but their was also white, blue, and other colors.

Bill smiled as you stared at awe at the room." Better than your old one,(nickname)?" Bill asked. You nodded. He snickered and hovered down towards you." Well welcome to your new room! You'll even have a sleeping buddy!" You thought of the buddy. Maybe a stuffed animal. A (animal) would be nice." Who?" Bill was snickering, coming a bit closer.

"Me~" he whispered.

(Y'all saw it coming)

You blushed madly, making Bill laugh his yellow dorrito ass off.

"I ain't that bad~" he wrapped and arm around you and laid you down with him on the bed." B-but! I-I-"

"You know you wanna~"

You (choose weather or not u wanna).

You blushed even more when he pulled you closer." We can even share showers~!" You blushed more if possible." You perv!" You both laughed, hitting each other back and forth.

You smiled then, loving this humorous moment.

Then you frowned as you realized something.

Stefany and you went along till you went with them somewhere you haven't been,but been at the same time. They left you here, not telling you what to do, or when they'll comeback.

"Hey! What's with the upside down smile?" Bill asked, now his (description) voice filled with concern."C-Can you k-keep a promise?" Bill nodded and came a bit closer to hear you clearer." Depends on the promise,kid..." You bit your lip." Will you always be there?" He nodded." Yeah, like I'd run away from something I-cherish..."

You smiled lightly and sank into the bed, laying down." Thanks..."

Dipper grunted as he starred at the giant pyramid." Bill Cypher, I swear,I'll destroy you...." Wendy stood by him and rested a hand on his shoulder." Let's go get Mabel...." Dipper nodded and went with Wendy a Toby to the car shop. He turned one last time, then walked away.