2

You woke up, dried tears on your cold cheeks. Everything you known was thrown into a bubble and never could be fixed.

Your tears weld up again and you crawled to a Corner, weeping.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Bill floated around, looking around the massive pyramid he created." What a place!" 8Ball came up and tapped Bill's back." Hey what about the other humans?" Bill tapped under his eye." I'll go see what I'll do, in the meantime, GO PARTY!" Everyone cheered and started partying again.

-time skip, after he kills time baby-

Bill mentally smirked as he saw most humans as stone, and others coward in fear but shouted insults and swore to kill him.

One caught his eye though.

One human was in a dark corner, seeming to be balling its eyes out. Bill scratched his head and unlocked the cage." Hey what ya doing in that corner?" The little human turned its head a bit and widened its eyes at the demon. She looked away and hitched in breath.

Bill gave a confused look. Most would be trying to avenge themselves or be stuck in place, but this female human didn't. She was the only one who had the reaction Bill really wanted after he claimed Gravity Falls. Fear.

Though now seeing this thing of beauty in no tip-top manner, he decided to have some fun.

He snapped his fingers.

/\/\

You trembled knowing he could do anything. You just sat there, vulnerable to every move.

But all you felt was a warm pressure on your shoulder. You looked up with pleading eyes at a golden eye and another eyepatched one.

"Come on,(nickname)! I got a special job for you~" you trembled at that and was transported to a small room with a small bed, and closet. That was it." You wear what's in that there cabinet and press this triangle on this collar when your done!" He strapped on the collar on you, mentally smirking." Hurry too, I don't like waiting~"

Poof!

He was gone.

You sighed and looked at your collar. Sure it was pretty, but it meant you  belonged to the dorrito.

You shuffled over to the closet and opened the creaky wood open.

You slipped on the outfit, looking at yourself in the mirror that was implanted on the side of the closet door.

You cringed at it.

The skirt was too short, the apron was golden yellow with brick designs, and the sleeves were so short that it was more of a tank top.

Leggings went up to your knees, they had yellow bricks all over them too. Black flats tapped as you walked around the room.

You didn't know if you should summon Bill, or just run, hoping to be killed right now.

You thought as you looked out the small window that showed a giant sphere with chains around it. A shooting star was carved in it. And you could see a small car heading to it.

You hoped, whoever is in that truck, they have good intentions, and save the world from this insanity.

♑️♐️
Whoop!
513 words!
Hope y'all like so far~
Noot noot!!!