8

You woke up with Bill's arms around your waist. His hot breathe brushed against your cold skin.

You shivered at your exposed, freezing parts.

You tapped Bill on the shoulder, trying to wake him up." Bill?" You whispered." Bill.." You whispered again when you got no reaction.

If he livin' a thug life....

You smiled and rolled your eyes.

You sat up, getting out of bed, but dear lord was this dorrito clingy or was it your lazy bones talking?!

"D-don't lea-.....I wanna...you in e-every way.." He mumbles in his sleep. You just had one thing running in your head.

What does he mean?

You,reader-chan, probably have no idea what Bill is thinking.

Everything is SO ironic because he's a dreamdemon...

Dave Strider? Dirk?
Outta this fandom!
Now back to the actual story.

You scrunched your face a bit. He seems drunk.

And he hiccups just to prove it." I love you~ hahah!" He seemed a bit somber, but he then again, hiccuped." Bill, are you drunk?"

"No.."

"Can you tell the time?" You asked. He nodded, snapping. A clock finally appeared and he stared at it." I'm.not.fucking.drunk...." You rolled your eyes and forced him to look at you." Bill, you ARE drunk, I know you wouldn't really like me in that way.." He smirked and started at you with what seemed....the L word...

He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin above your chest." Bill's slave!" He scratched out in his raspy voice. You blushed and stared at his face. He was blushing just the tiniest bit, and seemed to enjoy himself.

"Bill get off me..." He did NOT and hugged you closer. So close that his nose touched yours. He smirked Wider and closed the gap.

You muffled, and struggled to get away, but alas it didn't work. Then you just melted in his kiss.

(I can't believe I'm writing dis...)

He slipped his tongue in your mouth and smirked when you eased down.

Oh shnitzels!!! Why in hell is a demon kissing a damn human?!

You closed your eyes, not taking that thought as your main priority.

Bill parted and stared down at you with half lidded golden pupils."! I'm not fucking drunk!" He coughed a bit and returned to his posture." It's.....11:45..unless that's a snake.." You giggled and pushed him down on his bed." Go to sleep...".

Jeff!!! Father Time!!! Out!!!!!

He smiled at you  and climbed on your lap." Billy wanna have fun~" he spoke, fully sober, without a doubt.

Your blushed increased as he rested his head on your shoulder." Hey... You know what I like about slaves?"

"W-what?" You couldn't breathe.

"You can have slaves for days...but only 1 for eternity.." Bill brought his head up to meet your eyes." I found that one slave~" Bill smiled and kissed you.

♑️♐️

Gah!!!!! I can't believe I wrote mushy gushy stuff....first time too... In my others, I had no kissing or lemon.... I might make a new:

Vendetta X reader

And

(Choose) X reader

So vote in the comments to choose the character!!!