3

You felt a few tears go down your cheeks as you, not on purpose, pressed the triangle as you played with it.

Bill appeared and saw the tears running down like waterfalls. He remembers that one water in Gravity Falls. He reversed it. And now he was going to reverse yours." Come on,(nickname), I won't be too harsh with my new toy!" That snapped in your head. Your breath hitches.

Bill widened his eye at that and saw you stream out more tears." Now now,(name)..." You looked at him with your (color) eyes. He bit his lip and hugged you.

You couldn't denie a hug, especially when you need it. Bill patted your back and hovered out the room. He smirked as he reached down stairs, where all the monsters were blabbering about how Bill kept a human as a pet.

" Hello my friends! I see you're all having a great time!" They all cheered in response. You didn't. You just turned your head and saw that Bill started pointing at you." This is my new and lovely pet I've collected, thanks to "no name"!" Everyone laughed as they remember that from the beginning of this apocalypse." Now, don't hurt her, OR ILL KILL YOU AND MAKE SURE ITS SLOW AND PAINFUL! Have fun!" He lowered you down. You shook your head as you saw demons taking glances at you." Psst!" You turned your head.

A bald- or small haired guy stood there like a nervous wreck." H-hey, I-I need you to find Timetraveler 666, I-I know this s-sounds absurd b-b-but-" keyhole started walked close by." Just give this to them!" He handed you a key. Before you could respond, he was gone and Keyhole just passed by.

You put the key in your apron pocket and turned around.

Bill was there and he had a half lidded eye, looking you up and down." How ya doing so far,(nickname)?" He asked. You felt your cheeks burn.

"Don't talk much?" You shook your head no in response. Bill chuckled and patted your back." Don't worry! I found a friend to keep you company!" You widened your eyes a bit. Another human? You smiled mentally, knowing your not going to be alone with the demon." Meet Stefany! Good thing she's trigender,too! You can communicate with a male,female, and other genders so I don't need more humans!" A more female looking person came up, looking to wounded to be alive." Go on and talk! I'll be hanging with my friends!"

You stared at Stefany. They sniffed and stared back. You took this time to study their features. Black, messy hair, brown eyes, glasses, same uniform but with pants and a trench coat, tanish skin, and a slight mustache.( I'm not kidding, I'm growing a mustache...)

" Names Stefany, you're (name),right?" You nodded." Speak up child! I ain't no demon, despite what my friends used to say..." You smiled, perking up a bit." H-how'd you end u-u-up here?" Stefany raised a brow." Same way you probably did, bat-eye." You nodded and bit the inside of your cheek." How w-was y-your life b-before... This..." Stefany looked down, recalling. They raised their head again, with a scowl plastered on their face." Nothing but misery, this is the closest I've come to a home, or belonging in someplace! You?"

"Lived with my (guardian). I was going to the dinner till I hid, got abducted, and here..." Stefany nodded and huffed. They smiled and held onto your shoulder." Maybe things will get better.." You smiled. They seemed nice to be with.

♑️♐️
Haiii!!
Special update for those two users who comment! I luv dah support! Thx!